cpls with bi females : Swingers Discussion 193461101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescpls with bi females
TOPIC: cpls with bi females
Created by: Twonasty77
Original Starting post for this thread:
Can a couple with a truly bi female have a memorable swinging experience with a straight couple? We want your opinions. Happy new year to all you sls lifestyle enthusiasts!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I really enjoy having the best of both worlds but Im sure I could still have fun without playing with the woman as long as there was a good chemistry.

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
I'm sure others could. It wouldn't be fun for us, tho.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Of course you can have a memorable experience with a straight couple just like you can have a memorable experience with your husband. Your preference in this lifestyle may be to meet bi females but that doesn't mean you can't have fun with straight couples. A question for Coastcouple. If it's ok for you to try to convince a straight woman to be passively bi would it be ok to try to convince your husband to be passively bi?

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Of course I can still have fun if the other couple has a female that is straight. I will try to convince her to be bi-passive though and simply allow me to go to work on her sweet honey pot though. If she declines, I will make sure that her husband has a wonderful time while she watches.

Belfast ME
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hello New couple here! I think that there is fun to be found in that scenario. A couple swap is an excellent idea but it could be a little more spicier if maybe the straight female is hetero-flexible (i.e. pillow princess, kisses, foreplay).

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Sure you can. There are so many positions a few people can do that are still enjoyable... very enjoyable :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Can you have a memorable experience with a strt couple? Probably. But for us swinging with a couple with a bi female is how we prefer it. Makes it even more memorable. Just our thoughts.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(22 posts)
If a lady is straight, I turn my attention to the male of the couple if I can have fun with him its on. If I would have been more attracted to her I will most likely pass.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
absolutely yes!

It doesn't matter to us if the other female is bi or not - we can have a fantastic time! And yes our female is very, very bi. :-)

San Marcos CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
As far as we,(my babe and I); we find the idea of playing with a truly straight couple a waste of time. Mostly my time because I happen to be very "bi"and am more attracted to women then to men. If you're truly a straight women then aren't you only sexeually attracted to the male half of a couple with straight male and bi-female? Since we are in this more for me than anything else, it is very simple. If I play i want to play uninhibitedly and out of respect for one's boundries....why on earth would I put myself in a situation like that?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: cpls with bi females