complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 927181082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   82 to 91 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wouldn't this come out if there was communication with the other couple?We have found out you ask questions about what you want need and desire.It appears people are disappointed when they find out after the fact things are not always what they seem or want them to be. You never get what you do not ask for.Amazes us people assume, not knowing what they are getting into

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
That's the only way to be. Let folks know where your are at that particular time. We all change depending on the circumstances.

Waves,

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
great post!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"She is listed as bi-curious because she is very selective when it comes to women. Also she lists as bi curious because she is still exploring this side of her sexuality."

“I'm listed as bi-curious for the simple fact that I do not like being pushed into anything I’m not comfortable with. I find a lot of women very attractive, and would love to play with them....but, not every woman is attractive to me.”

I'm not selecting these people out. I am merely using these statements to illustrate my point.

What's wrong with being honest? I'm not interested in you (female/male) sexually. The standard NO means NO. Maybe I should be heterocurious because I'm not interested in all men...I'm very selective. Actually, I should list as sexually curious...because I'm not interested in most folks regardless of sex. I'm very picky.

This makes no sense except for the one lady who wasn’t interested in playing with females, at all, unless in a group activity. That’s not bicurious either. She’s a het who plays with women. She knows exactly where she stands on this issue.

Why play games? Either you are interested in a person or not. This lifestyle (for me) is about freedom. That’s freedom to choose who I want to play with regardless of what I label myself.

Mischief Heterocurious, Homocurious, and just plain picky.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
THANX and from PA tooooooo... whohoo :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
thanx :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
tort hit it right on the head..

That's the problem with these titles. I take the "titles" as this: straight means you will be with the opposite sex, gay means you will be with the same sex, bi means you will be with either sex... and i would add this

but whenever the hell u want..

i never understand why these debates generate such debate. it is almost as bad as the poor bi guys..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Why not just use words in your profile, exactly as so many have done here???

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Once again I think there is terrible confusion about labels. So why not stop judging other people's use of a label by what you think it SHOULD mean and accept that we all have different meanings for it? It seems that many here feel bi-curious women are not bi enough. Tort here has described clearly why she uses the bi-curious label for truly bi activity.

Using one word label to make a judgment on whether to email or respond to an email seems to me a lack of a spirit of communication. Communication means using many words to get a sense of the person or persons across. One word will never cut it. One word is limiting. And one word can have many different meanings for different people as so well demonstrated here. So at least be aware that your meaning for that one word will not be the meaning used by all here.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
That is where the problem lies because I also view bi-curious as mostly a one way situation, and normally not interested in those type encounters.

Maybe everyone should push for SLS to add a bi-friendly for those who love to give as much as receive, yet don't feel comfy with being bi. I'd still be looking for bi-fems personally, but it would be nice to have a term other than bi-curious for others to use.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   82 to 91 of 114   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious