complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 927181062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   62 to 71 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Alot of the time, we just do full swap, my being bi does not usually matter, unless both of us women are attracted to each other. We enjoy full swap the most. I have a difficult time finding women I have an attraction to. I blame it on one of my female friends. I am very attracted to her, and maybe I measure other women to her. It's not just her looks either, it is something I can't define exactly.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
she listed herself as bi-curious here. we did our profile together. She had an interest in doing it but never really had an opportunity and didn't know if she was bi or not, but had the interest to explor.

when the opportunity came about she decided she was bi. so we changed the lable on our profile..

i don't find that wishing for anything because i don't care if she's bi or not.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well...my wife was bi-curious...now she's bi happy!!! Curiosity is humanities greatest asset! I "wished" everything including that she would be interested in swinging let alone bisexuality...but she was never pushed and now she loves it!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
To me my bisexuality is how I am, it's how I've always been. I was bi-curious at the same age many folks were hetero-curious. (Remember playing "doctor"?) I find the "sexual" half of the word to be incomplete because it implies that we're talking about sexual preferences apart from loving orientation. I have been head over heels in love with more than one woman, and more than one man, some of them at the same time. I would prefer to say biamorous, but then I'd have to explain that every time I said it. Sexually, I have moods. I've felt sexual all along the spectrum from asexual to multisexual with stops at hetero and at homo along the way.

As for bi-curious labelled women? To me it says "I am curious to know whether I might love or feel sexual about women or a woman, but I don't have enough information or experience to know how I feel about it yet." This is kind of a turn-off for me, since I personally like to be around people with a deep level of self knowledge (even if that self is changing). I want to know that whoever I'm with wants to be with ME, not just might want to be with a woman, and any woman will do as a test case. If a woman just wants to be with my man, fine. If she likes women in general but isn't attracted to me, fine. If a woman hasn't been into women before but is attracted to me, we can talk about it. But I'm not "women", I'm ME. I'm an individual person (and I come with a partner, to complicate matter more). I don't pick lovers based on what's in their pants, I 'm not into just anybody, and I don't want to play around with anybody who might be confused about whether they're not interested because we don't click, or because of my gender.

My partner, he's hetero. He doesn't feel either romantic or even mildly sexual about guys. It doesn't matter to him whether a woman is bi-anything, as long as she's at least hetero-curious. ;)

Wormleysburg PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Also MARIandJames...welcome to the forums.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I like the thought of bi furious...good thinking on that one.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
In our case it means she does not like the label, but don't mind the action, as long as I am a part of it. She is not so bi that she would play with a girl alone, but she would not play with a man alone either.

I have suggested they create some new categories, including Bi Friendly & Bi Furious, because there are many levels of Bi for the ladies who are involved. But to suggest that Bi Curious is just because the husband is hoping for a fantasy is far for the case at my house.

james (and maria)

Houston TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have no problems with bi curious women at all cause I don't expect any bi classification as a prerequisite for bi play. Bi curious in general, specifically meaning that at a curiosity stage they haven't fully figured themselves out mindset wise. Also, it's a mood thing to boot. Christ, it's a host list of determining factors involved and maybe(who knows the exact count) it takes a near perfect alignment for a curious woman to transgress past the comfort of the anothers wants and needs to satisfy her own wants and needs. If I know that a potential bi curious female might be a playmate of mine...I listen extra careful to her, her body language and the situation that we might find ourselves within and do everything within my power to make sure that she feels no pressure whatsoever...that's a total mood killer in my mind.

I can't speak for the reasons of why she got to the curious stage altogether, that's between them and them alone, but at least I give it a shot to make the best of a situation for any bi curious women that I may come across.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
My husband and I have been swinging for over 4 years now. I used to be so curious about women when I was a teenager, and when my husband and I started this I really wanted to explore the "bi" side of me. I have been with about 4 women with my husband and now Im to the point that I would love to bring a single woman into our lives for us. I guess Im more than bi-curious now. The last time we were with this amazing couple in Las Vegas, I wanted to be all over the wife, and I was and so was she. My husband and I are loving every part of this lifestyle.

Running Springs CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
And now you have? Boy...you like to leave us perverts hanging, don't you? tee hee

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   62 to 71 of 122   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious