complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 927181052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   52 to 61 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For us, the issue with "young" is multifold. First, we've found, especially with younger people, that they are not mature enough, plain and simple. It's the entire "No Drama" thing. Or he thinks he's God's gift to women and doesn't even have the first clue what pleasuring/being pleasured is all about. Aside from the pleasuring part, young men, typically, don't have a clue about how to treat a woman/couple in bed. How to treat them with respect. Additionally, if we want to meet at a bar and have a drink, well, if you're under 21, that's out. We had many young couples and singles contact us, but every single one of them turned out to be flaky. It's just not something we have time to deal with. If we happened to meet some folks at a lifestyle party or whatnot that were mature, then we'd happily look the other way as far as age. Lastly, it's seems to be more difficult for younger folks to separate Love and Sex. They seem to think that there could be more of a connection there and that we'll leave each other for one of them. That's just our POV. We'd love for some folks to prove us wrong though :)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
* people

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I can see how poeple are too old for you on this site but too YOUNG? You are 18. How can someone on this site be too young?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Chrisnsherry,

Not sound discouraging, but here's the truth, at least concerning y'all's profile:

(a) your profile is fairly sparse (b) it appears to have been written by him, not as a couple, and his writing appears to be that of a 6th grader. Your post on this forum is also VERY hard to read. If you've got the time to sit at a computer, please use proper grammar. It makes it so much easier to read. Also, proper grammar also indicates a level of maturity. (c) you are paid members and yet, no pictures of either party. (d) you are 18 and 20 years old. Most clubs that we are aware of will not admit people under 21. Additionally, most people are wanting older, committed couples. As painful as this may be to hear, the younger you are, the greater chance there is of bringing the drama. And that's not something that anyone in the lifestyle wants. (e) The elusive unicorn (single bi woman) is just that. You more than likely won't find her on here.

Sorry, the truth sometimes hurts and hopefully, we have misread y'all. But it is what it is. Good luck in your adventures.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
Well i have been looking for a bi female for like at least 5 to 6 months and its either there men dont want them to do anything or they live to far or there age is too old or to young or they talk to me then back out so my man will let me do something with just me an that girl and he tottly up to the threesome whitch ever one comes first is cool with me and him sooo if any bi girl want a girl thats its her first time with another girl im her COME TO ME!!!!! i want to do something so bad its unreal!!!

Harrogate TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Alot of the time, we just do full swap, my being bi does not usually matter, unless both of us women are attracted to each other. We enjoy full swap the most. I have a difficult time finding women I have an attraction to. I blame it on one of my female friends. I am very attracted to her, and maybe I measure other women to her. It's not just her looks either, it is something I can't define exactly.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
she listed herself as bi-curious here. we did our profile together. She had an interest in doing it but never really had an opportunity and didn't know if she was bi or not, but had the interest to explor.

when the opportunity came about she decided she was bi. so we changed the lable on our profile..

i don't find that wishing for anything because i don't care if she's bi or not.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well...my wife was bi-curious...now she's bi happy!!! Curiosity is humanities greatest asset! I "wished" everything including that she would be interested in swinging let alone bisexuality...but she was never pushed and now she loves it!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
To me my bisexuality is how I am, it's how I've always been. I was bi-curious at the same age many folks were hetero-curious. (Remember playing "doctor"?) I find the "sexual" half of the word to be incomplete because it implies that we're talking about sexual preferences apart from loving orientation. I have been head over heels in love with more than one woman, and more than one man, some of them at the same time. I would prefer to say biamorous, but then I'd have to explain that every time I said it. Sexually, I have moods. I've felt sexual all along the spectrum from asexual to multisexual with stops at hetero and at homo along the way.

As for bi-curious labelled women? To me it says "I am curious to know whether I might love or feel sexual about women or a woman, but I don't have enough information or experience to know how I feel about it yet." This is kind of a turn-off for me, since I personally like to be around people with a deep level of self knowledge (even if that self is changing). I want to know that whoever I'm with wants to be with ME, not just might want to be with a woman, and any woman will do as a test case. If a woman just wants to be with my man, fine. If she likes women in general but isn't attracted to me, fine. If a woman hasn't been into women before but is attracted to me, we can talk about it. But I'm not "women", I'm ME. I'm an individual person (and I come with a partner, to complicate matter more). I don't pick lovers based on what's in their pants, I 'm not into just anybody, and I don't want to play around with anybody who might be confused about whether they're not interested because we don't click, or because of my gender.

My partner, he's hetero. He doesn't feel either romantic or even mildly sexual about guys. It doesn't matter to him whether a woman is bi-anything, as long as she's at least hetero-curious. ;)

Wormleysburg PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Also MARIandJames...welcome to the forums.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   52 to 61 of 117   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious