complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 927181032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   32 to 41 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I first created our profile, I listed my wife as bi-curious then showed her to get her approval she reproached me and said she wasn't 'curious', she was bi. Now the profile says bi! Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
It may take several experiences to go from bi-curious to bi, in my opinion. I mean what if the first few experiences sucked? You may still be curious until you've had a great experience and then something will click in your head. You might have a few bad experiences and decide that shit ain't for you! LOL! Then you're straight. Once you genuinely enjoy being with women and men sexually (and not ALL women/men... duh... jeesh), then you're bi. Curious simply means you're not sure. Once you're sure, then you're either bi or straight. It's pretty simple in my head.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
Welcome!

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
I've officially decided that I am going to work into the conversation with lifestylers I meet how they define bi , bi-curious , etc . At least until Webster puts it in the dictionary and then I will insist on "proper" usage ;)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I think everybody has their reason for listing their level of sexual openness, for their own reasons. I dont think its up to me to question their honesty. I dont think its a matter of honesty. Its their comfort zone. For instance, to me, and this is just MY personal feeling about MY level of Bisexual. I am Bi-curious. To me if your Bi it means that you will play just M/M or F/F. M/M play does nothing for me. But in a party situation, playing with a male in group fun is a huge turn on for me and the wife. And she enjoys playing with women in the same situation. But neither of us wants to go out and have same sex.

This is just our take on this and we respect anybodys limits or lack there of. Its a personal preference.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
WAY too many people be they males or females choose the moniker of "Bi curious" when indeed they have actually tried and enjoyed the Bi experience. Once someone has actually had an experience, they are no longer Bi curious. Curious means you have thought about doing it and wonder what it would be like. SO many people contact us with STRAIGHT being the designator or even Bi curious and then tell us they have done it many times and enjoy it. It is either a ruse to be able to play with us OR the truth is that they all say the same thing...."I dont put Bi in my profile because it hurts my chances of hooking up." We say if you cant be honest about what pleases you then we arent interested. We are hetroflexible. We both enjoy the Bi thing because it feels good. Neither of us wants to have a love relationship with a member of the same sex, but only sex with the same sex. We tried it, we liked it, and so now we are Bi....NOT Bi curious. Cmon, drop the pretense and be honest.

Mustang OK
Username hidden
(5 posts)
In our case I started out bi-curious, my choice and I'm sure that's how everyone starts out! Until either choosing to continue the exploration or deciding it's not for them! I'm now bi and loving it!!! Don't be too quick to over generalize!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
We list as "curious" but we are both experienced. Playing Bi is our kink. Just not a lot of acceptance where we are.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Yes, I've found women who aren't as "bi" as their husband seems to want them to be....but...I've also found women who certainly have felt an attraction to women but have never acted on it. They are scared but curious at the same time. (Let's face it...with societal views, religion and family pressures it can be a lot to deal with in terms of deciding to figure out what you like which in the case of bisexuality is likely opposite to what you learned to be "right" growing up.)

Currently, I've been chatting with 2 couples who are in this situation and seem to meet at least one new one per month. If I feel the woman truly does want to discover what's right for her I have no problem sharing my experiences and answering any questions they may have. In all of these cases it's been the woman who told me they truly are bicurious and want to first become comfortable with the idea and then try it out to see if there are real emotions behind the curiosity.

So, "bicurious" does have it's place but it's not being used correctly in a lot of cases I think. I also find profiles that list the female as bi but she really isn't interested in being with other females sexually.

Sunnyvale CA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Believe me a woman who is not interested and is just playing along is called out fast. Just by her body language one can tell she isnt into it.

If a husband "forces" a wife to play against her will , she is better off being single.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   32 to 41 of 114   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious