Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females complaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you very much for the compliments., but most men , we have found will forbid there wives from being with me because I am a declared lesbian. This is the RUB against us. And I and we work very hard in the gym and bring a positive attitude to the party.......to over come men's negativity toward me.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
OK, racer, on perving er, I mean, "reviewing", your other pix DAMN!!!!!!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
racer, one word: WOW! Girl you look hotter'n Hell itself in that picture!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Hello there! Yes I am bi, in fact a full blown lesbian. Of course being a lesbian is very un-popular on this site, but certainly not at a party.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I noticed all the BI women are in other states! Dam! Going to a local meet&greet tonight, maybe meet a woman there that is truly BI and will reciprocate! On another note: There is a couple we play with a few times per year, mostly because of my man. I like them more as "vanilla" friends....but that's another post. The male half of the couple is ALWAYS "directing" his wife to play with me! What a turn off! We finally had to tell him to stop! Anyone else experience this?

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
Now as a bi-course women. I have yet to be with a woman and I am the one who is doing the pursuing, but I may be one of those women who ends up being too scared at first . I do like the idea of talking face to face online only because if both are not willing to talk to us together then theres no reason to go any farther chatting

Le Sueur MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am truly bi-sexual. My first sexual experiences were with other girls in my teens. I dislike the whole "bi-curious". As stated previously, too many put that in their profiles and are not wanting another woman to even touch them. I get tired of always being the one to do all the moves AND work! I love to lick and suck vaginas. Most women who aren't truly bi will not even go "down there". This irks me after I have spent 20 minutes licking/sucking and get nothing in return! It has happen to me a lot, and frankly I'm frustrated with it. Are there ANY REAL bi women out there? Okay, I feel better getting that out there!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
I actually wrote our profile myself~~and have gone back to edit it as I found out more and M. and I discussed more.

I had actually been around it off and on throughout my adult life (worked in clubs) and it was interesting, but just didn't seem to be my 'thing'. There had been very attractive women practically throwing themselves at me from time to time, but they were usually drunk off their asses and I was working, so it was the wrong thing to do and I didn't give it much thought. There was a time or two I thought about 'what if', but an opportunity passed is just that: passed.

Now, it's different: I'm not on the clock, hopefully if I connect with anyone, it won't be because they were drunk off their ass and it was a whim that crossed their mind. Besides, my man thinks it's hotter than Hell itself. Like I said, it's a lot different. I've even been asking my sister for information (she's a little more than bi-curious, but mostly "in" to men).

But I like Scandal's name for it: "bi-playful"~~I like it, it's cute!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Bi Playful! I love it, Mrs. Sav. What a great idea. It applies to me, too.

Mrs. Scandle (obviously)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9265 posts)
I want a option that gives me the option to be Bi Playful. Instead I flipflop between BI Curious and Bi Sexual. I have a distinct preference for Men but enjoy women if and when I feel like it. I give as much as I receive and have no limits between her and I regarding what can and will be done by both of us if we mutually decide to play together . It can be hard enough to find couples where the 4 of you click male to female, making the assumption that because I am listed as Bi anything means she and I will play just because we are game to swap spouses isn't realistic, 'a whole separate connection required. On the flip side we do not engage in a couple meet that is strictly Girl /Girl either....that isn't what we are here for nor primarily what we seek. I believe readers of our profile can find clarification to my status if they read it and we are always happy to answer questions relating to our preferences if there is any confusion. I'd say about 75% of the couples we played with that had a Bi female she and I did not play for whatever reason...but everyone left happy . For the record Mr Sav could not care less if I am Bi, Straight or whatever...he enjoys seeing me happy in whatever mix works for us and thus had nothing to do with my preferences. Labels can be very deceiving and are very limiting, just one more reason why communication is critical for everyone involved. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 122   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious