complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 927181022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually wrote our profile myself~~and have gone back to edit it as I found out more and M. and I discussed more.

I had actually been around it off and on throughout my adult life (worked in clubs) and it was interesting, but just didn't seem to be my 'thing'. There had been very attractive women practically throwing themselves at me from time to time, but they were usually drunk off their asses and I was working, so it was the wrong thing to do and I didn't give it much thought. There was a time or two I thought about 'what if', but an opportunity passed is just that: passed.

Now, it's different: I'm not on the clock, hopefully if I connect with anyone, it won't be because they were drunk off their ass and it was a whim that crossed their mind. Besides, my man thinks it's hotter than Hell itself. Like I said, it's a lot different. I've even been asking my sister for information (she's a little more than bi-curious, but mostly "in" to men).

But I like Scandal's name for it: "bi-playful"~~I like it, it's cute!

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
Bi Playful! I love it, Mrs. Sav. What a great idea. It applies to me, too.

Mrs. Scandle (obviously)

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I want a option that gives me the option to be Bi Playful. Instead I flipflop between BI Curious and Bi Sexual. I have a distinct preference for Men but enjoy women if and when I feel like it. I give as much as I receive and have no limits between her and I regarding what can and will be done by both of us if we mutually decide to play together . It can be hard enough to find couples where the 4 of you click male to female, making the assumption that because I am listed as Bi anything means she and I will play just because we are game to swap spouses isn't realistic, 'a whole separate connection required. On the flip side we do not engage in a couple meet that is strictly Girl /Girl either....that isn't what we are here for nor primarily what we seek. I believe readers of our profile can find clarification to my status if they read it and we are always happy to answer questions relating to our preferences if there is any confusion. I'd say about 75% of the couples we played with that had a Bi female she and I did not play for whatever reason...but everyone left happy . For the record Mr Sav could not care less if I am Bi, Straight or whatever...he enjoys seeing me happy in whatever mix works for us and thus had nothing to do with my preferences. Labels can be very deceiving and are very limiting, just one more reason why communication is critical for everyone involved. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I'm not part of a couple and AM bi curious! Have yet to be contacted by a woman who didn't mention what her hubby could do for me or I could do for hubby so ...maybe it just wasn't meant to be for now...

Lumberton TX

Username hidden
(20 posts)
We entered this lifestyle because I was CURIOUS to find out if I am actually sexually attracted to other women or if it is just a phase ~

Turns out that I AM ACTUALLY SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO OTHER WOMEN~ so I've changed my profile to say BI ~

BTW ~ I encouraged my Hubby to try this out ~ he is here for me!!

Allen TX

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I was actually bi-curious my entire life and never told anyone until I met my hubby. Living in a horribly small town makes you afraid to tell people things like that. He and I have talked about it in depth and I'm the one that suggested the next step, of course he was in agreement. Sadly we are still looking but I am SO ready!

Valley AL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Almost too funny that some are finding women listed as bi-curious to increase the chances of a hookup, but a lot of bi(curious) men list straight to increase hookup chances.

and like you, BrownEye, this is why we like to get to know a couple first and make sure we are on the same level of play.

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Yes, this. There are a lot of women who would be very surprised to find out they are bi-curious, lol.

This is one of the reasons I don't play on a first date. That sort of "misunderstanding" is a lot less awkward over coffee at Starbucks than it is in a hotel room or someone's house.

Lafayette IN

Username hidden
(26 posts)
We've seen that several times. It funny when the girl finds out she's bi-curious or bi when we tell her that's what their profile says. LOL! One girl was like, "WTF, I'm straight", and then proceded to bitch out and smack her hubby. Not that it matters to us, but ya gotta love it.

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(293 posts)
I think most persons that create the profile, post the f as bi curious to get more people to contact them, also as one person stated, the male has hopes his partner will go for it, and I have found some women know nothing of them being passed off as bi or bi curious.... makes for a VERY awkward situation...

Southwick MA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 115   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious