Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females complaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I (Mrs.) wrote our profile and I put myself as bi-curious because I had never been with a woman so my thought was what if it doesn't play out the way I see it in my head? Our first experience it ended up just a FF with the guys touching and kissing but not really jumping in and I loved the whole experience. I didn't change my profile after that encounter though because it was our first experience and I wondered if maybe the excitement of it all made it so much fun. Then our 2nd encounter which did end up in a full swap I found I loved the girl play a lot and my profile changed. I changed it because I want anyone who looks at it to know that I really like the girl play, it wouldn't be a deal breaker but they should know. Recently we did run in to a bi-curious girl who seemed very open to anything I wanted to do to her but she really didn't do more than kiss me and touch me waist up. I thought I would be bothered by that before it happened but to be honest making her cum over and over was exciting and it wasn't until we were all done playing that it really occurred to me she never reciprocated. At that point I realized I didn't care, I actually would play with them again. I guess if I came across a couple where bi-curious really meant don't touch me my hubby just wants that in his head, that would bug me. Not because I have to have girl play but I wouldn't ever want to approach a girl and make her uncomfortable which would then make me uncomfortable. I think that would be a deal breaker for me. I would feel like they were not being honest and if they aren't honest than why would I want to be with them? But luckily we haven't ran in to that yet.

Byron Center MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
all pillow princesses are welcome with us...just sayin

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
"She loves to be treated, but does not enjoy giving."

She is a pillow princess. I'd be not so happy to find out that the woman I am playing with doesn't reciprocate. I guess I should make it a point to ask bi females what type of bi they are... ...Do you just kiss and rub titties? ...Do you just use fingers below the belt but nothing else? ...Do you just fool around for show and will you leave me in the dust for full swap after a minute or two? ...Do you play hardcore with other women?

My experiences with bi women in the lifestyle have been less than spectacular because most bi women don't play on my level, if they are bi at all.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Well I have my wife listed as bi-curious, but I guess a more accurate term would be bi-selfish. She loves to be treated, but does not enjoy giving. However, the caveat to this is the "trusted friend", as in she has some "trusted friends" who are female that she enjoys giving pleasure to, so I list it as curious, sue me.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
We have had this experiance a few times, yes it's a bad experiance! It's to the point that if the profile don't say she's very bi, I don't even want to talk to them. I actually played with one female who didn't go very far if you know what I mean, and later the guy told me that he jumped her ass for it! I was very upset! Men need to understand that this isn't something you push on a women. I would like to see him be pushed into anal sex with another man and see how he liked it! Lol what's worse is that often talking to these girls don't help because they are out to please their guy and they will lie thinking they can do it, sorry but I have no desire to be with a woman if she isn't truly into it!

Elizabethton TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We agree with Fancy. Girl play is not only a requirement with us, it's a focus. We can progress beyond that, if there's chemistry, but we're pretty content with just the girl play. But there's no chance of play whatsoever if the girls don't hit it off.

For that reason, we tend to shy away from couples that the female is described as Bi Curious or Bi Comfortable. It's been our experience that they turn out to be pillow princesses, at best. And while my wife loves the challenge and thrill of converting an occasional pillow princess, it's just not as much fun as fully reciprocating hot bi girl (like Fancy ;-) .

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I have had a curiosity about women for many years. I was approached several times in college but never acted upon it. I would even have dreams about sex with other women. I never considered acting upon this curiosity until we entered this lifestyle.

I put curious on my profile when we signed up as it was accurate as to what I wanted to try and find out if It was something I really wanted. We played with two different couples where the women were listed as BI not curious. We talked before playing about what they liked to do and what they didn't. Despite the conversations about this they later said they really don't like to give but will always receive.

I wondered if maybe we had our labels confused.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
My wife lists herself as straight even though she has been with woman. The reason is it is not very often that she feels the chemistry to play with another woman. We are interested in everyone having fun we just try to be 100% honest

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
From my experience, bi-curious has meant that the woman is actually straight and it's a ploy for the couple to be more desirable on this site. We have gotten set up for the okie-doke a few times. The woman claims she is bi, then when we get in bed, she jumps on my husband and I'm on ignore. Play with no FF is an absolute deal-breaker for me. This is why my profile is worded as clearly as it is. I don't think I can make it much clearer.

On top of that, I had to make a rule that if there is no FF play, there won't be any MF play with me involved, and we make this clear to any couple we talk to from the giddy-up. Yet, we still get some that try to get around it. We had a couple recently try to set us up again. We had been talking for a couple weeks, then one night they were free and they texted us. They started off saying that she would love to make me her first bi experience and saying how attractive she thinks I am, and if we could get together that night. We say yes, then they say that she can't do any FF play because she just dropped off Aunt Flo, but if my hubby is cool with it he can still get it in. Luckily, we are quite fluent in Bullshit, so we translated that convo into them wanting full swap with no FF play, but instead of coming out and saying it, they make up this ridiculous story, thinking we'd be dumb or desperate enough to fall for it. We politely told them that we are not compatible.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Hey Racer we wish you were closer. My better half is a true bi female. The reason I say true is because she loves woman and using her toys. BUT most we have found only bi for the hubby or boyfriend. We would love for yall to come visit. To us this lifestyle is all about the ladies. If yall are happy then we are. I would have no problem sitting back and watching 2 beautiful woman play and have fun.Bring all your toys and get ready for a fun long night. If yall are ever in this area let us know.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 122   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious