complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 927181012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife lists herself as straight even though she has been with woman. The reason is it is not very often that she feels the chemistry to play with another woman. We are interested in everyone having fun we just try to be 100% honest

Kenosha WI

Username hidden
(37 posts)
From my experience, bi-curious has meant that the woman is actually straight and it's a ploy for the couple to be more desirable on this site. We have gotten set up for the okie-doke a few times. The woman claims she is bi, then when we get in bed, she jumps on my husband and I'm on ignore. Play with no FF is an absolute deal-breaker for me. This is why my profile is worded as clearly as it is. I don't think I can make it much clearer.

On top of that, I had to make a rule that if there is no FF play, there won't be any MF play with me involved, and we make this clear to any couple we talk to from the giddy-up. Yet, we still get some that try to get around it. We had a couple recently try to set us up again. We had been talking for a couple weeks, then one night they were free and they texted us. They started off saying that she would love to make me her first bi experience and saying how attractive she thinks I am, and if we could get together that night. We say yes, then they say that she can't do any FF play because she just dropped off Aunt Flo, but if my hubby is cool with it he can still get it in. Luckily, we are quite fluent in Bullshit, so we translated that convo into them wanting full swap with no FF play, but instead of coming out and saying it, they make up this ridiculous story, thinking we'd be dumb or desperate enough to fall for it. We politely told them that we are not compatible.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Hey Racer we wish you were closer. My better half is a true bi female. The reason I say true is because she loves woman and using her toys. BUT most we have found only bi for the hubby or boyfriend. We would love for yall to come visit. To us this lifestyle is all about the ladies. If yall are happy then we are. I would have no problem sitting back and watching 2 beautiful woman play and have fun.Bring all your toys and get ready for a fun long night. If yall are ever in this area let us know.

Lynchburg VA

Username hidden
(52 posts)
Thank you very much for the compliments., but most men , we have found will forbid there wives from being with me because I am a declared lesbian. This is the RUB against us. And I and we work very hard in the gym and bring a positive attitude to the party.......to over come men's negativity toward me.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
OK, racer, on perving er, I mean, "reviewing", your other pix DAMN!!!!!!

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
racer, one word: WOW! Girl you look hotter'n Hell itself in that picture!

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
Hello there! Yes I am bi, in fact a full blown lesbian. Of course being a lesbian is very un-popular on this site, but certainly not at a party.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
I noticed all the BI women are in other states! Dam! Going to a local meet&greet tonight, maybe meet a woman there that is truly BI and will reciprocate! On another note: There is a couple we play with a few times per year, mostly because of my man. I like them more as "vanilla" friends....but that's another post. The male half of the couple is ALWAYS "directing" his wife to play with me! What a turn off! We finally had to tell him to stop! Anyone else experience this?

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
Now as a bi-course women. I have yet to be with a woman and I am the one who is doing the pursuing, but I may be one of those women who ends up being too scared at first . I do like the idea of talking face to face online only because if both are not willing to talk to us together then theres no reason to go any farther chatting

Le Sueur MN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am truly bi-sexual. My first sexual experiences were with other girls in my teens. I dislike the whole "bi-curious". As stated previously, too many put that in their profiles and are not wanting another woman to even touch them. I get tired of always being the one to do all the moves AND work! I love to lick and suck vaginas. Most women who aren't truly bi will not even go "down there". This irks me after I have spent 20 minutes licking/sucking and get nothing in return! It has happen to me a lot, and frankly I'm frustrated with it. Are there ANY REAL bi women out there? Okay, I feel better getting that out there!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 115   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious