complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 9271810112
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   112 to 114 of 114 
User Details are only visible to members.
She is listed as bi-curious because she is very selective when it comes to women. Also she lists as bi curious because she is still exploring this side of her sexuality. She was exploring this before I met her so I can't be accused of "forcing" it on her. I resent that implication.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
The bi-curious label is kinda slippery, and one wonders how long someone can be "curious" about it... It could mean she is a novice (and nervous) but wants to experiment. There is no "bi-comfortable" catagory, maybe it means she is comfortable touching, and/or being on the receiving end of oral sex? Maybe she is only into bi-sex occasionally with select women who turn her on? Best best is to ask explicitly, and let her know what you are looking for. Talk about it before you play.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
In my humble opinion, when a a couple says that she is "bi-curious", I have found that generally just means the husband WISHES she were bi. You get together with them, and she is is so unsure of it that she doesnt even attempt anything..or worse yet you get the feeling that he never mentioned to her that she is supposedly "bi-curious", to me thats a bad experience.

what do you think?

Union Grove AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   112 to 114 of 114 
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious