complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 9271810110
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   110 to 119 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and to add....

IMO, those that stay bi-curious forever do that cause they know deep down they aren't really bi to begin with.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I see bi as something in your soul and you have known or suspected from the beginning of discovering yourself. I have always been bi-sexual and just as attracted to females as I was to males for as long as I can remember. IMO, those that are confused as to bi or bi-curious one day and straight the next are either doing a fashion statement or making hubby happy no matter how hard they try to convince others otherwise.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Of course everyone has different reasons and there isnt one simple ansewer. I am listed bi curious, because I do enjoy playing with women and I actually prefer to go down on her not the other way around. I get so wet if I can bring a woman to orgasm and if I get that hot I then want a good hard cock to finish me off. I would not have any interest in playing with just the female in a couple and thats why I list as bi-curious.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Bi-curious can even mean bi-selfish.... meaning....she will let the bi-female of another couple do anything to HER, but she won't do anything to her in return. I prefer a bi female who is truly BI. I want to share with her my tongue and hers in return. Then share our husbands cocks.

Hopkins MN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
carrie,

We agree there should be a better choice that bi or bi-curious. Her being very selective with women (she seems to like the young ones), isn't meant to reflect on anyone else. She isn't always int he mood for a woman, most of the time she prefers men.... but then the mood hits.

Yes milfy it was good for me.. .you're next.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I find it funny that some say they have bi curious listed because they are selective. Does that mean that bi women are not? I can assure you I do not play with every woman I meet and am very selective also.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17966 posts)
both of you are welcome to spank me if you want to.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
well thanks for the welcome, Kewl! I cruise these forums a bit since I am new and there is a lot of comradarie, but seems to also be a lot of fighting, so thanks for the polite hello to us!

Union Grove AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
well, ok I guess I stand corrected......I learned a few things.

Just posting from my own expereinces, didnt mean to insult anyone.

Union Grove AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
in my experience bi curious means the woman will be "bi" with another woman she finds hot. simple as that.

of course generalizations are dangerous

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   110 to 119 of 122   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious