complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 927181071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And now you have? Boy...you like to leave us perverts hanging, don't you? tee hee

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
"I list myself as bi-curious because women turn me on and I have so much fun with them, but could never "fall" for one." -Tort

Torta, a good friend of mine once told me that she only plays with bisexual women, never with lesbians, because lesbians fall in love and she's not up for romantic relationships with women. She stopped considering herself bicurious the moment she decided that playing with women was something she enjoys and would keep doing over and over. However, she claims to be "social bi" and "selective bi" saying it means she plays with women now and then with others involved and is selective in who she decides to play with.

So I don't know if this would help you see what some other people mean by bisexual vs bicurious. No? Doesn't mean you have to see it that way too, just so you'll understand why people might see it differently.

And before you ask again, yes, I'm a selective-bi, err bilingual, speaking English and Spanish. BUT if I don't get a long with the stranger next to me (especially on airplanes) I will stick to speaking only whichever of the two they don't understand. =)

Juni

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
My experiences with bi-curious run a large gambit. Most women I have met have thought about other women. Kissed and touched, but are still unsure of how they feel about exploring the desire. Some learn to be comfortable with it. Some learn that a few drinks and they are comfortable with it. Some just never get past a few kisses when drunk.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I look at the bi-curious description as someone who would like or likes to recieve but not reciprocate as fully as given.

There should be a description as 'soft-bi' meaning "I don't do oral but all else is fine" :lol: But then one couple we knew where she wouldn't return the favor also wouldn't give head to completion even with her husband. So that was always a special treat for him with me.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
I agree. they should also have a bi selective button also! alot of women dont claim bi because of bad experences or are picky. me my self Im less picky over women then men. women take better care of them selfs and taste better. even if they arent that good looking or over weight, as long as they are clean and have enough self esteem to dress up or what ever. I have only had a few bad experences and that was with women not secure enough in their realinships they put on a "show" and its not really what they want. we have gotten picky over age (not into younger then us to much any more) or into curious, its sometimes not worth the heart ache or time!

Yoncalla OR
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I am bi but I don't think I ever want to be in a totally Lesbian relationship. Even (GOD forbid) anything happened to John.

Lately I have been going for the woman that states they are straight. Hey if they let me lick their pretty little kitties then it's all good!

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
We list her as bi-curious because she prefers men. She has always played (with enthusiasm) with women too and had a great time. We both decided to leave her as bi-curious because we were afraid there might be a lot of women who just wanted to play with her only if she listed as fully bi, and that isn't what interests her - she mainly likes multiple men and a little play with the female of a couple or second girl.

Huntsville AR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Don't worry about what label you choose because as demonstrated here, each person has a different definition of what bi or bi curious means, so there is no way to make it right for them all. Make it right for yourself. You are the only one who can say what bi or bi curious means to you.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
thanks Licks.

I like to play with women, I don't want a relationship with a woman.

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Poly is it something you care to share?

I am debating whether to change my stats to Bi, I feel changing it to Bi people will know I have had some Bi experince. But I dont like the label Bi because I only like playing with women. Oh well maybe I am over thinking this, who really cares LOL

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 122   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious