complaint about bi-curious : Swingers Discussion 927181041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalescomplaint about bi-curious
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Believe me a woman who is not interested and is just playing along is called out fast. Just by her body language one can tell she isnt into it.

If a husband "forces" a wife to play against her will , she is better off being single.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
My wife was bi-curious but not anymore, hell she goes down on a woman better then I do.

Tuscumbia AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
YES... bi spurious!! I LOVE that!!

LMAO!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
TOTAL agreement with pixie ! As with all else , you take your chances and hope for the best lol.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I have had some great bi-curious girls and many not so great. I've seen a LOT of girls being pushed hard by their husbands, which is a disgrace. I've seen a lot of bi curious girls who are only curious once they've gotten so drunk or high they could barely function. I've seen a lot of bi-curious girls who are just "curious" enough to get to my hubby, which would be fine if they'd just say what they want upfront! Once in a while, I will get a genuine bi-curious girl who is really serious about exploring and I think that's awesome! I have no problem mentoring a girl who is truly curious and is not being pushed.

In the end, the whole bi curious, bi sexual, bi serious, bi furious, etc. is all far more complicated than a label.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
I wish they had more choices than "bi-curious"! I consider myself "bi-playful". I happen to enjoy women. We smell wonderful. Feel fabulous. Kiss incredibly. Women are all around sexy creatures. That being said, I have tried a lot of things with women, and have found I do not like the taste of ummmm....below the belt :) Weird isn't it?! So I do "bi-curious", because I enjoy many aspects of my female playmates, but don't want to mislead!

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I was bi-curious until I had my first experience with a woman and I guess if it wasn't a good experience maybe I would have stayed "curious" for a little while lol . As far as definitions for me , just because you say you are straight doesn't mean you are attracted to EVERY man you see and just because you are bi doesn't mean you are attracted to EVERYONE you see lol . That's like the military assuming that if they let gays in it's endangering the troops somehow , get over yourselves , just because a guy (or girl) is gay doesn't men you will be raped by them ! For me bi means you are attracted to and enjoy sex with both men and women (leaving relationships out of this) . Bi-curious means you are attracted but haven't had any sexual experience with the same sex (I know some people use it cuz they are picky or only do girl-girl when it's a group thing) . I consider bi-friendly and bi-selective good terms too for those people . If I see bi-curious I take a step back and read the profile . If she's new and REALLY hot then I will be willing to break her in lol . If she's not new then it can mean any number of things and more discussion is needed if everything else seems interesting .

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
In the beginning, I did not know what to label myself. I had never been with a girl although, I {like many other women} did think about exploring with a woman. Well, there was this one time @ band camp when a girl fondled my newly developing breast ;). Nevertheless, the right answer at the time was Bi-Curious. Now I have explored twice and had a great time. My fetish is beautiful breast. Nevertheless, I love how a man makes me feel. I have never met a female who gave me that same feeling! Regardless, I am willing and excited to continue my hunt ;). Still, I have been told that I should change my label. I ask why? I am still curious for Bi encounters. Therefore, wouldn't that make me Bi-Curious? To be honest, in a perfect world... I would wish for nice perky or sagging titties in my face while a rock hard cock is in my pussy... is that Bi-Curious to you all?

Mason MI
Username hidden
(25 posts)
For us, the issue with "young" is multifold. First, we've found, especially with younger people, that they are not mature enough, plain and simple. It's the entire "No Drama" thing. Or he thinks he's God's gift to women and doesn't even have the first clue what pleasuring/being pleasured is all about. Aside from the pleasuring part, young men, typically, don't have a clue about how to treat a woman/couple in bed. How to treat them with respect. Additionally, if we want to meet at a bar and have a drink, well, if you're under 21, that's out. We had many young couples and singles contact us, but every single one of them turned out to be flaky. It's just not something we have time to deal with. If we happened to meet some folks at a lifestyle party or whatnot that were mature, then we'd happily look the other way as far as age. Lastly, it's seems to be more difficult for younger folks to separate Love and Sex. They seem to think that there could be more of a connection there and that we'll leave each other for one of them. That's just our POV. We'd love for some folks to prove us wrong though :)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
* people

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 114   End
TOPIC: complaint about bi-curious