bifemale bore : Swingers Discussion 55795
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalesbifemale bore
TOPIC: bifemale bore
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm sure you've all looked in the bi male forum, if not you should. I want to say 9/10 women on the site are "bi/bicurious" and maybe 1/30 men are "bi/bicurious." Does anyone know why their forum is busy, busy and often this forum won't get a post in days? I try to come up with threads but it's always dead. Why do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and I simply LOVVVVVE those batting brown eyes miss Sandy~! Are you bi ? Am I bi ?.....*wink*. Wonder if they can figure it out....lol.

Muaahh~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
ok girls....who wants to find out if I am REALLY bi ???.....lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I have looked at the bi male forum and it seems to me that most of the stories are fake. It is very easy to find the inconsistenties in alot of the posts. Personally, I think that forum is used as mainly jack off material.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
YAWN....

This is the third post from the top (third most recently posted) and it is at five days (until it got bumped by this post).

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Maybe we should start an advertising campaign for this old dead forum or put it to rest.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Bisexuality among females is well accepted in this lifestyle. There's nothing controversial about it, really. On the other hand, everyone seems to have an opinion about bisexuality about males. It's quite controversial in this lifestyle.

That's why I think the bi male topics get more responses than the bifemale topics. Robin

Cleveland MS
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Don't rub it in skindive. In my area the only profiles down for ff alone are young asian guys posing as single bi-females LOL.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I think it may be in part to guys who list their girlfriend/wife that way, and either the women don't know (if that's possible), or they are only contemplating it for their men, and aren't truly bi. I won't even waste time unless I've talked to someone, and felt them out to see if they are truly bi or not. I'd be willing to bet that out of all the bi/curious women, only a handful are really bi.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Wrong the woman on this site say they are bi until you try to meet them . than its I'm having my str day marsh and Deb

Nicholson PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Which thread?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: bifemale bore