bi curious : Swingers Discussion 224031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalesbi curious
TOPIC: bi curious
Created by: unfaithful
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why are most of the women in middle TN claiming bi curious when they or they and their partner are only looking for a woman? After so many bi curious relationships, shouldn't they change to bi or gay, lesbian or something other than bi curious? After a year of being curious you would think they would know if they are curious or not. Just something I have been thinking about. Give me your thoughts! After a year or more of being curious male or female, are you curious or are you bi? What's your take on this subject?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
There's a lot of posts on the subject here, with lots of different opinions.

But mostly, girls here that are labeled as 'Bi Curious' for long periods of time are probably labeled as such for one of the following reasons...

- They are really straight, but they want to seem more desirable. They will usually play with other girls above the waist, but it's mainly to get the attention of they guys.

- They are what we call 'Pillow Princesses', in which they will play with other girls, but below the waist they will only 'receive' and are not interesting in 'giving'.

- They are interested in playing (and reciprocating) with other girls, but are very, very selective. They also may have very little experience, but that isn't always the case.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Why are most of the women in middle TN claiming bi curious when they or they and their partner are only looking for a woman? After so many bi curious relationships, shouldn't they change to bi or gay, lesbian or something other than bi curious? After a year of being curious you would think they would know if they are curious or not. Just something I have been thinking about. Give me your thoughts! After a year or more of being curious male or female, are you curious or are you bi? What's your take on this subject?

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: bi curious