Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females being bi dosent mean i'm lebo thanks dbis007
TOPIC: being bi dosent mean i'm lebo thanks dbis007
Created by: curiousshy35
Original Starting post for this thread:
to the one who wrote dbis007 thats you just because I like to try woman doesnt give you thw right to send nasty emails. I am not seflfish either my husband doesnt want full swap at this time he wishes to watch and maybe join in that doesnt mean i am a lesbo and thats not being selfish. maybe your the one with the problem look around buddy there are many couples here looking for the same thing maybe your the one who shouldnt be here.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am aggressively bi-sexual, but I need a cock to satisfy me. I have had some ask me if I was lesbian. You would think if my profile states I need penetration and I am looking for men as well as women and couples, they would know that it implies that I love men and cocks as well. LoL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm sorry....I agree with patogether....lol. I said pacouple. duh.

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Actually, I can relate to this one myself....because I wasn't willing to share my man....or stay soft swap because I want to experience my bi sexuality for myself, not him....I was told I would be best suited for a lez site. I enjoy being with couples, just not ones who say the gal is bi and then goes for the man first and never interacts with me. This lifestyle is for you, what you want to be, not for others to tell you what you are and who you should be. I agree with pacouple...leave the names out of it. Move on...there are plenty out there who will enjoy your company.

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Sounds like this guy got his ego busted! By a smart woman too!

You go girl!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Right on sista!

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
to the one who wrote dbis007 thats you just because I like to try woman doesnt give you thw right to send nasty emails. I am not seflfish either my husband doesnt want full swap at this time he wishes to watch and maybe join in that doesnt mean i am a lesbo and thats not being selfish. maybe your the one with the problem look around buddy there are many couples here looking for the same thing maybe your the one who shouldnt be here.

Portville NY
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: being bi dosent mean i'm lebo thanks dbis007