Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Some think they can convert you
TOPIC: Some think they can convert you
Created by: phucus The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
to us bi women, please be bi or just dont. Bi comfortable or passively bi just doest cut it with us bi women. Im sorry to say this and im not trying to be judgemental but be in my shoes when i come up on a couple and the women is just bi comfortable or just doing this for her husband. It makes us upset. I love both genders the same and as a single bif Im looking for both that likes it as much as I do

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Being bi does not mean you want women all the time..BI vs BI-curious... I consider myself bi because i have had many exsperanices and am comfortable with it...Curious to me says you have had very few if any and are open to it...I am married and could not emgine not having my man. I am open with my lifestyle with my friends and do not force anything on them but I do not hide it from them..I have found that curiosity gets to those who have yet to go there...they ask questions, or slip a kiss when our hubbys are not looking..so I have showen a few their first time..and left it at that..but in all honesty....how can anyone not find a woman eroctic and sexy....lol

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
One of these days we will get over those dayum giggles....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
lol.. that giggle is contagious 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
joy.....i remember that thread too....straight couples area i think.....we are straight up about our preference. we have no problem with full swap only, especially if all are attracted to eachother. our preference is some ff play tho. we will let a potential couple know what we are into, and if me or hubby is not all that excited with an aspect of the couple we will say ff play only or no thanks. so here's the problem, women become bi when we turn them down. we never know why really, because we will never play with someone who is straight one minute and bi the next. i can keep my tongue to myself, but the guy has got to be hot to me, or no play will happen with a couple, where she is not at least curious, and she tells me this from the start......renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
"Clears the sad thing is so many are afraid to be curious because the bitching and self centered ladies twho dont return. You cant be curious about anything or you get bashed . "

Huh? Don't return what?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Which thread? I'd like to see what was written.

I couldn't imagine someone that stupid.

LOL, if a man pulled what you are saying (rape licking during play) on another man I'm sure there'd be a brawl.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I agree Joy 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I don't think you understood what they meant.

I think what they meant was giving a female who thinks she's straight the oppurtunity to explore with another woman and by showing them a good time they might realize that they do have an attraction to the same sex.

Just like religion, no one can FORCE you to be attracted to the same sex and I don't think that's what they meant.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Some think they can convert you