Wife's first time : Swingers Discussion 71106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWife's first time
TOPIC: Wife's first time
Created by: late4work
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
In response to the OP: number one, I hope your wife has a fantastic time, and lives out her fantasies....and has FUN.

However, be careful in playing with existing friends. Just be careful. You can make good friends out of swingers, but you cannot always make good swingers out of friends.

Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Which thumb should I wear a thumb ring on as a signal to other bisexual females? Dee

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Well now, a "HURRAY" story from the hubby!!!

I think ALL hubbies should read this thread and take notes!

Patience will always reap big rewards.......most men just don't have the patience. Therefore, never get the reward that would be earned with it.

A happy story! I am smiling!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Sorry, but one more update. I now can most definitely say letting my wife and friend work things out for themselves was the right course for us. They two of them are now comfortable initiating and enjoying each other in front of me, and my wife just recently suggested that I should get her friend off orally. She has been able to slowly and steadily explore and get comfortable with the whole relationship. Oral soft swap in a FFM is exactly my comfort zone so we are now at a point we are both happy with. While the wife is not avidly bi, she has recently started wearing a thumb ring at special events.

Thanks again for the input. I can definitely say a little communication and patience can reap great rewards.

Happy Valley OR

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Late, I am very happy for her. Woo Hoo! That is just one of those things about first times, especially if both have not had a lot of experience. Remember your first time? I wasn't gonna mention it before, but they can be awkward if you are FF virgin only cause it is an area yet explored. The next time will be sooooo much HOTTER!

I have a woman I brought over to the dark side that mostly let me do her the first time. I enjoyed it thoroughly cause she really wanted the experience, and we shared a lot of chemistry and attraction. I got together with her a little over a month later and she blew me away. I got her to squirt the first time, and she returned the favor the next. Damn that fem paid attention. Mmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmm! She did things to me that most females have yet to learn that have been bi for years. Made me proud! It gave me a whole new perspective in giving some fems their 1st experience. *WEG*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Update - Thank you all for your responses. My wife and her friend did plan a weekend away without me, which they both thoroughly enjoyed, and plan to do again on occasion. It was pretty amazing how excited she was when she called me after it happened. She tells me now that if I had been there, nothing probably would have happened. Just recounting the details later got us going pretty good. It's also been pretty exciting seeing them flirting around together the last couple of weeks.

She only wishes her friend had a been more experienced, but maybe that will be overcome with time, practice and communication. She says getting through this first time has really opened her up to the possibilities and future opportunities with someone with a little more experience. Thanks again.

Happy Valley OR

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Heather, You are sooo right. Women get rushed when the hubbies are there cause they feel the hubbies are waiting and need to join sooner than they should. They don't focus in on the moment and get the full experience. Time should be irrelevant. It can easily become "showtime" and that is NOT what the experience should be. Most hubbies can't stand to watch for very long either without jumping in too. Sorry guys, you just get too worked up and want to join to quickly! LOLOL!

My best experiences have been when it was one on one or the male stays in another room and forgets we are there. I prefer to call them in when ready, or have them watch by the doorway from time to time. The watching by the doorway means not to gawk, but to watch silently at a distance, and walk away every now and then till we are ready for him to join us. FF play can be very erotic and sensuous and rush during any playtime should never come to mind.

The male half of my fav couple encourages his wife and I to spend alone time with or without him being there. If he is home and we are wanting just FF play, we will go in the other room and let him watch a movie. Sometimes I will see him by the doorway, but he always goes back to the movie. He usually will join us when we call him, but if we don't call him he is just as happy. He understands that the nature of females needing to have special uninterrupted playtime and we will reward him two-fold the next time. I am very lucky to have them as my best friends.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Cute and Late,

I have been bi since my teen years and my first time was 1 on 1 with a lesbian. I watched many females playing together for several years before I actually went all the way her. Now I occasionally will bring someone over to the dark side, and I have to say that it is mixed with couples as to if the hubby should be there. If your partners are looking for complete attention to and from the other female, it is best to let them meet alone so they can explore comfortably.

If you do decide to be there, maybe staying in another room at first would be a good idea. No matter how tempted, do NOT be in a hurry to eventually enjoy the eye candy from the doorway or a chair after a while. If both ladies indicated they want you to join them later on, then by all means. Enjoy to your hearts content.

Don't forget to set the ambiance of candlelite and mood music in advance for them. Lingerie, rose petals on the bed, bubble baths, and massage oils make for a most memorable sensual encounter. Of course, that is the insatiable romantic in me talking. LOL! Enjoy!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
My wife and I have joked about her wanting to have her first bi experience for several years. It first started when out of curiosity we went to a local swingers club and watched some women together. She thinks it is extremely exciting but says she would only do it if she is very comfortable with the other woman.

A close friend has actually been flirting and rubbing up, etc. with her recently and she is thinking of how and whether to make the next move. We've talked about setting up a quiet girlfriends retreat to our beach house where she can "feel things out" ;). However, she's very nervous and thinks she wants me there.

While I wouldn't mind being there at all, I think it might work out better if I wasn't. Any ideas or thoughts on your first time bi experience? Were you more comfortable with your significant other there? Should I be there for support or let things go naturally with the two friends alone?

Happy Valley OR

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Wife's first time