Why is it that most women are listed as Bi : Swingers Discussion 102321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhy is it that most women are listed as Bi
TOPIC: Why is it that most women are listed as Bi
Created by: Surick The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We got into the Lifestyle for a number of reasons. One of the main reasons ones was exploration of our sexual desires and fantasies. One of those desires was my wife's Bisexuality. She wanted to finally feel free to explore it without fear of rejection and the ability to be open with those that we were with.

The swing lifestyle allows us to be who we are. Sexual Beings. Our sexuality is part of who we are and this lifestyle allows us to share, explore, and fantasize about our sexuality and sexual desires. It also allows us to make friends and share with like minded couples.

Why are most women here listed as Bisexual or some form there of? I believe that it is because they are. Why do most men leave it off of their profile if they are? Because it isn't that much of an issue.

Personally My wife has said on many occasions that she finds nothing about two men together appealing. I think most women feel that way (I could be wrong). It is my belief that women like their men to be men. Would I or my wife be put off by the male half of the couple being Bisexual or curious. Not unless he was pushy about it or wanted that to be part of the "Play". If that was the case, since we are a go with the flow kind of couple and like to get to know people a little bit before we "Play" we would probably Head for the Hills as I imagine many other couples would as well.

Having said that, Is there anything wrong with the couple being Bisexual or the male half being so? Absolutely not. As states this is a Lifestyle of exploration, fantasy and sharing. Have fun swinging, don't read into it so much, you never know what is around the next corner and whom you are going to meet next. The friends we have met in this lifestyle are some of the closest in our lives.

In closing.

Hedonism III, You will be missed. Time to explore other Adult friendly lifestyle resorts in Jamaica. We will probably end up at Hedonism II next March. Superclubs informed me that Hedonism III was closing upon my attempt to make a reservation last night.

SHOcouple

Jonesboro GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would have to agree with Sportyshays and Sacbitblueboys responses.

vicki~

Rapid City MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Sometimes you have to weed through the couple's profile to see key words or statement or preference to determine her level of bisexual interest. That could be in complete opposite to their profile. There's all levels of bisexuality. People just need to lay it out there what turns them on and what doesn't. Hey, isn't swinging a way of fantasy fulfillment? So be it. Just be honest and upfront to yourself and to potential play friends. Personally speaking, we are both bisexual and wouldn't have it any other way. It makes us who we are and we're happy with that.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
"but 2 men just doesn't seem sexy to me at all,don't hate me just an opinion."

Could not agree with you more about that, I myself do not find seeing two men together sexy as well. Do not worry about being hated for an opinion, sometimes you must consider the source.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
There are always exception to every rule. I post as bi and you would not believe the amount of responses from straight(posting) male and/or curious males out there that do often think about "what if...". I understand most aspects of this faceted topic and agree with most of what is said here, but also see the other side of it as well.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Oh and to be clear, I am not against homosexuality in males or females. I just prefer that my partner is straight and virtually all women I have run into who define themselves as "bi" also want their male partner to be straight. Perhaps its just society smashing that "men must be men" dogma into our heads. I don't know, I just know I am not into it on my end. Holds no fascination or excitement for either of us.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Female half here of the couple here. I am sure this is going to offend some people and for that I apologize. However, I am speaking about how "I" feel and believe that many other women feel the same. I am a bi-sexual woman and I do not want a bi-sexual male partner. My husband is as straight as can be and enjoys having threesomes with me as much as I do with him. In fact, I can't think of anything more disturbing than seeing him with another man.

Here is the catch, I don't think many females out there (bi or not) often want a bi-sexual male partner. There are some that find that extremely enticing, but they are few and far between in my personal experience. I like the fact that he is straight and isn't willing to experiment in this area. That's what I believe the reason to be, but who knows? Perhaps my experiences are very limited even though I have friends all across this spectrum.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
You are actually so right. The more a person fears something, the more it breeds ignorance and "bashing" that bi guys get on here. We all know that's true.

Girl/Girl play is not necessarily bisexuality, we all know that too. Sometime it's just to get attention, sometimes it's just experiementing a bit. There's room for everyone. I still am a bit surprised (as much as anyone can still be surprised by anything on here anymore) that there are people putting up fake pics and profiles.

Ok. I don't really like labels, never have. I am sexual. Period. With girls, with guys, with groups, and with myself (although damn...haven't done that often enough). Dan and I play together most of all, with couples, singles and groups and love being with each other while we are with others. Ok. There are times when he goes off to another hotel room to have sex with someone who wants a bit of private time with him, and there are times when I've hooked up with a couple who had a 3-some fantasy I helped fulfill...etc. But neither of us is just sitting idly by watching the other one play sexually (unless we want to sometimes). Sometimes...it IS just fun to watch a while and take a break and catch our breath.

It works. It all works. If it didn't, we wouldn't be doing it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I have to disagree, at least from my perspective. I am Bi-Curious and have been for sometime. My hubby is totally straight. I also have a fantasy of him with another woman, one we can share together. I don't think anyone has implied that their other half has just been along for the ride or taken one for the team. They just get to share in the experience, as they should being part of a couple. Just because only 1 half of a couple is Bi doesn't mean that they shouldn't or can't experience the same pleasures whether it be MMF or MFF. Yes, there may be a lot of fakes on here, but not all of them.

Waterbury CT
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Just like Heather I too am in this for me and exploring my bi side. He gets the benefits of it. I would not truly considered ourselves swingers. This is just the forum that we find the acceptance and support that you don't find in the other world. I believe the number is so high because this is the circle of people who are looking for that type of pleasure and want to explore that side. If you go to a regular dating site I think the numbers would be way to the straight avenue. And I also think that if you could walk into a bar and just take a poll,with everyone honest,yeah right. You would find a few bi ladies but the numbers would be much different than what they are here. Again I believe the number of bi women is not for their man but the lady herself because this is the place that they can openly explore it without fear of open rejection and being hassled. Just my 2 cents. BiJ

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Why is it that most women are listed as Bi