Why do Bi women not want Bi men : Swingers Discussion 798401021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhy do Bi women not want Bi men
TOPIC: Why do Bi women not want Bi men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
It is their choice. Nothing wrong with it. Just like yours. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
I think I understand about completing it their way. But, maybe my point was single women, who post as Bi, post that Bi men wether single or in a couple, that they do not want to play with Bi men. Now don get me wrong I am ok with it. It just seems strange that a woman looking for playmates, couples and singles does not want Bi men. Bi women, yes. Straight men yes. I just dont understand. I dont respond to their profile because that would be rude. I guess its like the couples who only want straight vanilla sex. If thats your thing then by all means do it. Thats what freedom is all about.

And I am not condeming anyone. I was just curious.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
I dont' know if this is the light you seek, but it may be because of choices. I know that's what defines us as a lifestyle couple. We choose what we want. So, I take it that those who do not want it, turn it down. It doesn't have anything to do with completing anything. People who never include bi-males will complete their play THEIR way. We don't only exclude bi-males....we have many other exclusions as well, from teeth to bad feet....lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Not all are like this. But I do see a lot of single women profiles who dont want anything to do with Bi males. To me to it would a complete playtime. Or are these women threatened by BI men? Maybe someone can shed some light on this for me.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Why do Bi women not want Bi men