Why do Bi women not want Bi men : Swingers Discussion 798401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhy do Bi women not want Bi men
TOPIC: Why do Bi women not want Bi men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just out of curioustiy Bi. Do you have an actual point you'd like to make?

Show me ONCE were I called someone a name or attacked them? I never did. I said playing with Bi men was outside of our comfort zone. I love how you people that disagree with a point like to say it's an attack.

Facts are facts, if you are a BI male you are at a higher risk of HIV infection than a straight male. Go to the CDC and search (male on male sex) That's what cdc refers to it as. Also see how the majority of women become infected. It's from having heterosexual contact with a man that has had sex with men.

Of course we use condoms. Of course there are still risks. They are acceptable to us with condom use. The additonal risk of adding a known bi male are outside of our comfort levels. All I asked for is honesty in profiles. If you're BI list at BI. That way people can either include or exclude you from their swinging activities. If being honest gets you excluded so be it. My wife also has other reason for not wanting bi men around, which are personal.

I don't understand why bi men just can't be honest. Wanting girl action isn't an excuse for lying to someone.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty and Mischief, excellent posts..to which we can add, she does not find it attractive or interesting.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Agreed Mischief... I played with a married guy for a long time back in the 1980s and then he told me he also had men as well one day. Nice he felt comfortable enough to tell me after nearly 6 years as he invited me to meet his current friend for a threesum. But that physical relationship ended in the next heartbeat. No way was I going to expose myself to any further risk of getting AIDS as it was starting to hit the gay community in Maine then. Even when he said he'd used condoms..no dice.

Sorry, but I have to say I and my partner avoid bi men like the plague.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
I played almost exclusively with bimen in the late 70's and very, very early 80's. I liked men who could dish it out as well as receive it. Those guys were a ton of fun. We could go out and look at all the choices together. The limits were not on the sex of the person, but if we found them as people attractive.

Simply that ended when HIV hit. Because there was no test for years and the incubation time kept being extended.. I lived with the fact that I could easily have this thing. It was clear it was a virus from the beginning. The new coverage was scary as shit. Young, virile, very attractive men reduced to skeletons in a matter of months. It was like having a bad flu for a year and then you died.

After having lived through that, I never want to visit that again. MSM category is rife with examples of unsafe sex. I worked in an HIV clinic in the mid-90s. The conclusion was obvious. Young men in their 20's were coming in infected. That meant that men with established infections were having unprotected sex with uninfected younger guys. Simply amazing, criminal, and incredibly disheartening. These were not isolated cases. It became very clear to me that MSM were willing to risk it all to have unsafe sex. That effectively eliminated them from sexual consideration in my book. I avidly avoid MSM and have for 20+ years.

I also have witnessed other groups who have a high rate of infection. These men are giving HIV infections to women. These are injection drug users, urban males of color, and folks who sell sex of any kind. Therefore I avoid these groups as well. It's not personal. It's based on science and seeing it first hand.

I would be extremely careful if I was a bimale. Actually, I would already be dead 25 years or so....Just like the gay men I knew back then. They all died. I personally knew 5 of them. sigh. Not one made it out of the 80s alive.

I applaud and reinforce your decision to declare your status honestly. There are other bimales looking for safe partners, but swingers in general are very homophobic regarding MSM.

I also find it very disheartening that so many men list as straight, but...they are not. Lying is a very good way to earn my extreme ire. Good luck. I'm sure you will find folks that will meet your needs. I have.

Live to play another day.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
for us, we do not entertain bi males for two reasons

1. I'm not bi.

2. go to the cdc website, search 'male on male hiv infection" and you will find according to the CDC that if you eliminate men that have had sex with men or men that use IDU you eliminate the chance of HIV infection by more than 80%.

You will also see in the CDC report that a at least 40% of women that contracted HIV got it from heterosexual contact with a man that had MM sex.

It is outside of our comfort zone to knowingly include men that have had sex with men in our play for reason we feel are obvious. That includes single bi men, and couples with bi men.

There is a reason men that have sex with men can't donate blood. And if they aren't safe enough for the red cross they aren't safe enough for us.

Live as you will, but don't be surprised that your playtime is reduced, but thanks for being honest in your profile.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well I would assume that the idea of another woman gets them off, while the idea of 2 men together is perhaps not a turn on.

Monticello NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
1. To each their own.

2. Some bi-female swingers aren't really swingers at all, in the traditional sense, but bisexual women who are in a hetero relationship, and want to satisfy their same-sex urges.

3. Some people aren't really unattracted to couples or single males, but get enough of those offline that they don't need to attract them online, and seek the rarer single bi-female.

4. There is a group in this category who seek bi-females because of a power imbalance in the relationship-- essentially, man either wants to fuck other women or thinks it hot when his girl makes out with another woman, but doesn't want to allow his girl to hook up with another guy.

Ontario CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
well we replyed as a bi female just not a single one. The fact would be the same either way. patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
Well I hope I did not give the impression that I thought it was wrong or rude. I don't think it is. It is about choice. And my question was more for single women. But I do appreciate the feed back.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
When it comes to bi men, its an issue that Jay would choose. Just like bi women are up to me. Jay is straight, so we do not play with bi men. Its not rude, its just Jay's preference. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Why do Bi women not want Bi men