Why do Bi women not want Bi men : Swingers Discussion 79840
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhy do Bi women not want Bi men
TOPIC: Why do Bi women not want Bi men
Created by: out4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
Not all are like this. But I do see a lot of single women profiles who dont want anything to do with Bi males. To me to it would a complete playtime. Or are these women threatened by BI men? Maybe someone can shed some light on this for me.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never heard that one, but then I don't envision my playmates as competitors. Where is the fun or excitement in that?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
If you're willing to listen to people spill their guts, and especially if you're willing to use the hush, hush bi label on yourself, it becomes evident that many with the label straight on this site are anything but. It's also rather amusing that all those who will not swing with a couple whose male is listed as bi, have despite this, swung with many bi males in couples who listed themselves as straight.

What's the percentage of "straight" men in couples who have had bisexual experiences? Good question, but from my experience I'd wager that at least one quarter of "straight" men have played bi and perhaps as much as one third. So if you've swung with at least four couples, then you very likely have played with a bi guy.

Oh my god! That hand you manly shake might yesterday have been wrapped around a guy's cock! That guy's mouth your wife kissed may have been sucking on a cock just last night! That woman you played with may have watched her husband go down on a guy and even helped him! But they're not telling you that.

Tsk, tsk, bi, bi. Oh why won't people tell the truth??? Bi is everywhere, even kissing your pristine straight lips!

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I have straight males reveal they are bi to me all the time. Some have surprised the hell out of me because I would have never thought. They do it because I am a bi-fem and more open to the idea than a straight female. I have bi-males (listed as straight) contact me often to see if I'd consider them as a partner. I am non-judgemental, easy to talk to, and I highly respect confidentiality.

Most are bi-curious with few experiences under their belt, but open to another when the right situation arises. Many are bi-oral friendly both giving and receiving. Few are bi-anal from what has been admitted to me. 90% of the time their profile says straight. Usually inside the profile it reinforces the straight. When you get to know them, you'd swear they were straight. Quite a few are quick to say something against bi-males to fit in and hide their bi tendencies. Some guys that I think may possibly be bi really are 100% straight. It isn't like they wear a scarlet letter so you just don't know who you are bumping elbows with.

Would these guys make an unwanted pass? I SERIOUSLY doubt it. You'd be amazed at how many straight/bi guys are on this site, and who some of them are. If you think when you are at a swing club that you are in the company of more straight than bi/bi-curious/bi-friendly, you may want to re-think that thought.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Once again the point needs to be made that bi guys are BI not gay, meaning they like sex with women, usually more than with men. So this reasoning that you wouldn't swing with a bi guy because you don't want to see male male sex, is silly. Just say so. Polite bi guys aren't going to initiate male male sex unless they're sure it's wanted. If you're not meeting polite people, well that's your problem.

As far as CDC stats, categories are lumping functions. And they are self reported. So you're listed in the bi category only if you report yourself as bi. Who reports themselves as bi? Very honest men with any male/male sex history. And men who identify themselves so strongly with bi that they can't hide it even on a government reporting form. Those are likely on the side of the bi scale leaning toward enjoying male/male more than female/male.

Who are listed as straight males? Most of the men who have experienced male/male sex in their lives. Some of them truly do not feel they are bi, because the male/male sex was a fluke or because it is not their real preference. And many do because identifying yourself as bi carries a big stigma. So most of the casually bi males, as far as the CDC stats are concerned, are under the risk category of straight males.

To those who don't understand being accurate, I'm not saying this because I like the fact that men lie, or that I support it. I don't, I list myself as bi. But I'm interested in knowing what is, not only what I wish was.

Mark Twain remarked that there are lies, damned lies, and statisitics. There is truth to that sentiment in if you don't understand the statistics, especially how they are gathered and used, then statistics can mislead just as well as so many do about their sexual history.

To those of you out there who limit yourself to straight men, you've likely played with more bi men than I have! Oh, perhaps I am exagerating. As many as I have. One advantage about being listed as bi...you find out just how many "straight" guys are actually bi. Sorry, I should say bi-curious...

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I suppose I'm not into because we're a couple and the male half isn't into it. If he wanted cute dudes to play with, I'd help him find hot bi dudes, but he's strait, so man to man stuff isn't a part of our sex life.

Manchester CT
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We probably agree on alot more than you think.

ask me sometime. scotty

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Oh please and spare me the bigotry card.

When i said you people I was refering to YOU PEOPLE that like to say it's an attack on someone when you simply disagree with them.

further more, being listed as straight shouldnt' be construted as homophobia. My personal trainer is gay, most of my neighbors in my development are gay. I hardly think i'm homophobic living in the 2nd gayest city in florida.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I was "calling them out" as you say, not because they were posting in a BI forum. I "called them out" because they were listed as straight and in their posts said how they enjoy engagin in MSM. Therefor they should be listed as bi.

Posting in a forum doesn't make a man Bi. Sucking a dick or taking it in the ass do.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Funny the CDC is wrong only when you disagree with them...lol Merry Christmas and may God Bless you ALL!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
SO then you're saying it's ok for people to be dishonest in their profile in order to get in the sack with a girl or a couple? Gotcha now.

The fact that you think i'm naieve is pretty silly. If you read what I wrote. I've always said "known bi males". Have we partied with a bi male unknowingly... probably. That doesn't mean we can't eliminate known ones from our play. Is that not something you can grasp? Again we always use protection. It's one more layer. But being selective also helps. Nothing is 100%.

Further more. HIV is almost non-exsistant in the lesbian community. So your theory that a Bi girl can infect a bi girl while true in theory, stats prove remote.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Why do Bi women not want Bi men