Where are the bi-femmes who date women (and don't bring hubby along) : Swingers Discussion 38045
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhere are the bi-femmes who date women (and don't bring hubby along)
TOPIC: Where are the bi-femmes who date women (and don't bring hubby along)
Created by: seXXnpassion
Original Starting post for this thread:
It might be the area I live in now. We moved here 2 years ago. Where I used to live, I could date other women (especially married). Yeh, just me and a lovely lady going to a movie, out to dinner, to a gay club, or just take a walk outside on a nice day and then go home and do some sexxy stuff together.

Now I can't find any femmes like this---who want to just date me and then perhaps have an ongoing sexual relationship. I am only finding females who play exclusively as part of a couple. I don't understand the "rule" of it.

Any others finding this situation, too? Any advice about other places to look for bi-femmes who are into other things besides the group scene?

I don't think it's going to happen here. We are only subscribers at this site and have met lots of great couples, but I have not found any ladies that wanna play alone with me. When I ask, they are insulted that I don't want the man involved. I don't mean to be insulting! I'm just looking for more female time w/o having other people ALWAYS having to watch us. Why is that hard to understand?

I guess it's impossible to shop for a lady friend here. :(

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Very well said SomeLikeItHott. I myself have fully embraced my bisexuality for years and do not mind if others know. All that matters is how I feel, if they do not like it that is them. I will walk hand and hand with my gf at the Mall or give public displays of affection.

Glassboro NJ
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I wish you lived closer to ME, Miss Cat. I would get that tangerine oil all over you. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! xoxoxo --jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Wow Meow...I really wish there was something like that around here....I miss the all-girl parties I used to go to.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
I moderate a private, invitation only group on yahoo for bifemme women in my (Harrisburg PA) area. Its been online for about 5 years now. I pic and voice verify so I know I have real women members. The 3rd Thursday of each month we have a "Ladies Only" dinner somewhere out in public, just a cadual, social night of female bonding and flirting and good conversation. It hasn't once turned into naked pillowfighting in a hotel room, but the men we leave at home must think thats what we do, lol. I'd love to have more female friends to do girly stuff with. I rarely get mail from other females on this site, and the mail I send to other women most often doesn't get a response at all, which leads me to believe that the profiles aren't real.... ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I also love to have some "alone time" with special female friends, and have a few that I can enjoy that with. My husband understands and encourages me to enjoy that side of me!

Niskayuna NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Frau Deutchland, du bist so shoen!!!!!

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Germancpl:

Exactly said. Well done.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
read my profile....no one is offering me any invitations yet

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Does anyone mind if I put in my thoughts? (I hope not)

I can speak from experience because I am a bi married woman who also needs to have "alone time" with women. While I do not mind my husband being involved at times, me being bi means woman and woman at times also. He is ok with this and I do not mind him having other women alone either. In fact we have had a live-in girlfriend and that was one of the best experiences ever. Her and I had "our-time" and him and her had their time and we also had all 3 of us time. Being a "swinger" isnt just one definition or label to me. Its different for everyone. To me the term "swinger" is very general because there is all different types of "Swinging"

...Well to end my rambling, I live near a University (2 blocks) so it is easy for me to find women to hang out with, just me and her.

Glassboro NJ
Username hidden
(137 posts)
My favorite is when guys try to get me to "suprise their wife" Total losers...shes gotta want it

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Where are the bi-femmes who date women (and don't bring hubby along)