Where are all the real Bi-females : Swingers Discussion 1436611011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhere are all the real Bi-females
TOPIC: Where are all the real Bi-females
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow girls , I wish I lived in Louisiana or Texas ! It has been VERY difficult to find a girl like you in my neck of the woods lol

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I dont think wanting a one on one experience with a woman means that you are insecure at all...just means you can get dick (throw a dime at a meet and greet..) I understand bi women wanting to have a bi experience without males involved. I dont contact profiles of couples seeking to add a woman. . but I have contacted single bi females profiles.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
Please, if you have the time, read my "fantasy" area of my profile....that should answer your question.... :-)

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
When you are married and a bi female generally you get cock whenever you want it but no girl action . Many couples limit themselves to trying to find an unattached bi female for the wife to play with for that reason but unattached bi female is VERY rare. Some women have a satisfying sex life with their husband but still desire sex with another man and some desire sex with another woman , some crave both . It is far easier to find full swap for sure but you can find attractive couples who are in it just for soft swap/girl-girl if you look hard enough .

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
*If I want cock, it's available all the time. It's hard to get good sex with another woman without having to put on a show for the gal's hubby/bf.*

We don't want a SHOW...we want pleasure for all involved!!! Most couples with a bi female us included prefer not to leave our spouses out...sure I can get all the cock I want but I normally want it all the time too so it's a great mix when I can have both and we like to add couples with a bi female to the mix too. Neither of us are insecure about our relationship so we don't mind sharing all the way around.

SAndi

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
hey we have done this many many times. like some said before, who ever gets the gift they share. the only time I didn't like it was when there were three men and another man tried to share.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Well I'm a real bi female but I'm looking for other bi fems to play with in one on one or threesomes. If I want cock, it's available all the time. It's hard to get good sex with another woman without having to put on a show for the gal's hubby/bf. I'm there with her for mutually satisfying good old fashioned hot sex with another woman. And it seems to be very hard to find women who want to do that. I don't care if you're married, dating, whatever. I'm not looking for a long term relationship or move in together. I just want sex. So where ARE all the real bi females who like sex with other bi fems? The only way to get it seems to be to put on a show for the other half to enjoy so he can stroke himself.

Geneva OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We have a bi female here but we don't seem to be able to find one for play either!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
You are correct we have not been on THIS site very long LOL.We have been on others however and had some run ins with women in the life outside of the net.Unfortunately while they all claim to be Bi they have either tried to get me alone or want me to just watch them and my man. Maybe we just aren't anyones type.We aren't really looking to have a bunch of women, but instead find one woman who clicks with us and would like to join our family so to speak. But thanks for the encouragement I'll try not to give up so quickly.

Weldon CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
These sites are not a fast hookup for fantasy as many think, not saying you do but you have had a profile since 11-02-09 and already thinking of giving it up because you havent found the woman to join you two,, it can take awhile for you to find a hook up!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Where are all the real Bi-females