Where are all the real Bi-females : Swingers Discussion 143661
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhere are all the real Bi-females
TOPIC: Where are all the real Bi-females
Created by: triniwolf
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay ladies, we keep running into woman who say they are Bi but then they pull this "Well i'd rather he/she watches us first and then maybe he/she can join".If your not attracted to both parties in a couple who say they only play together then why waste their time? So to all the ladies who love both cock and pussy, who wouldn't mind a 10 1/2 inch cock pumping away why your clit is being licked by a horny,wet, big titty woman.Let me know where your at and what you think. We are new to this but if someone doesn't re-new my faith in this lifestyle we're gonna give up lol.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't give up, we exist. I adore women and men. Both bodies have so may delicious aspects.

Delran NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i find this a very difficult situation, couples seeking a Bi female... This is all good :) But in my experience, I only chat with the males, never with the female, I mean, if I am to play with the F should we not chat to get to know one another? I have yet to chat with the F, so I choose to not meet a couple for this fact alone. It seems to me the men want to control everything, to know everything, if I am not able to get to know the F, then I have no interest and move on....

Southwick MA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
bi play i love the bi thing being that i prefer soft swap it give me a chance to keep everone happy and mabe even myself

Macungie PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I do feel bad about this topic , to the point that if my guy is interested in another woman that I am not interested in he has the go ahead . I have regular , mutually satisfying sex with my husband and if I have swapped it has only been because I like the other guy and I don't want to stand in the way of everyone else's desire's . I feel this is somehow dishonest so I just look for soft swap, girl play . I enjoy watching my husband satisfy another woman and have no problem , but for couple swap I need to really enjoy myself too right ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
we are swingers AND the wife is bi. meaning we like to watch each other with other partners and we love the wife to make friends with another woman, hang out, talk on the phone, travel together, and have sex with. we are the best of both worlds and it's what works for us.

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Maybe we're weird, but we are in this for us *both* to enjoy ourselves and as much as we both do enjoy seeing our partner enjoying him/herself, we both also want to play with other partners. We have met so many couples where the girls seems only interested in my wife to point where my wife is actually looking for a couple with a straight woman. I even told her that she doesn't need to get so frustrated because it is pretty hot to watch her with another woman but her response was that she didn't care, she wants to see *me* with another woman enjoying myself. No wonder I love her :) I do understand that being with a woman is something that wives can not get in their marriage so it seems much more appealing but if others are in this for both partners benefit, I think they'll understand where I am coming from too.

Madison CT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
WHERE ARE ALL THE SEXY BI GIRLIES?

Willington England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(3 posts)
How do the bi women feel about a woman who only receives oral from other women, and doesn't want to go down on the other woman. How often, if ever, do you run into that and is it a big issue for everyone?

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
swinginpixie....great post I agree totally.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
For every girl my hubby plays with, I play with dozens of girls and they are almost always married or otherwise hitched and are active in the lifestyle. Where we've been, girl only play is VERY common. Why? Normally, it's an absence of chemistry for all involved. For example, when younger girls marry guys who are 15yrs+ older than they are. I've talked to a LOT of these girls about this and almost all them have told me that while they have no problem loving and marrying a much older man, they have very little interest in banging another girls much older man.

I've been in a lot of situations at the clubs where some girls were making out and they invited me to play and next thing you know there's a full blown girlie orgy going on and the guys are totally content watching the show. More often than not, I don't even know who the girls are married to... or if they are even married at all! I couldn't care less in the moment! 9 times out of 10, though, when I do find out who their guys are... I wouldn't bang them, and I won't take one so the girl can bang my hubby. Some guys are really good about knowing when to sit back and watch the show! On the other hand, there's been more than a few times when some seriously hot girl action has been broken up by an intruding guy who just... didn't fit in. Everytime that has happened, the girls disperse and the guy is left only with his girl who is ALWAYS... pouting... along with the rest of the crowd who was enjoying the show!

In the end, everyone has their preferences and to judge anyone elses preferences doesn't seem right, especially given the context of this site. Girl only play is very common and is enjoyed by a lot of couples in the lifestyle.

Enjoy it!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Where are all the real Bi-females