What would you consider yourself : Swingers Discussion 47990
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhat would you consider yourself
TOPIC: What would you consider yourself
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
This was posted somewhere else and thought it could also be posted here. So what would you consider yourself?

0- Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual 1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual 2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual 3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual 4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual 5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual 6- Exclusively homosexual

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would say between a 2 and a 3 :)

Niskayuna NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I'm a 4...women can make me cum 10X easier than guys can, always.

Melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
"VT - the truth is, I don't think the numbers really matter that much. They're just a convenient way of labeling oneself and comparing to others. You did a very good job explaining how you feel, which is much more valuable than any single number."

The number denotes an explanation......

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
By these definitions here, I'd have to say I'm a 2, because I'm not quite equally as into women as I am into men insofar as the total experience goes. I love being with women, I crave the experience, I go all the way and I love it, but after I'm all hot and bothered, I want the feel of a man inside me.

However, if you look at the general population and count how many men out in public catch my eye vs how many women, I go nuts over way more women than men! I think perhaps women in general try harder on their appearance. I shall continue to study this :) -MJ

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
"And experience has taught me that the more I get to know them, and the more time I spend around them, the more homosexual I become. :)"

Too fucking true.

"Seen SO many problems arise out of these misunderstandings."

Eh. Most are just liar liar pants on fire straight, no misunderstanding.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
i have to say i am a 4 sometimes 5, sometimes 3.....hmmm....i much prefer women over men, i have the hubby and for the most part he is more than enough man for me.....if there is another guy around, he really has to turn my screw to have me really interested in him.. renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
im a high 2 [2.7?] not equally het/homo but definatly more than incidentally probly about 60/40

mrs tx

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I am a definate 3. I am getting married in May 06. If you would like we are looking for fems only that are in the LA to NC area we travel; through these areas. So check out our profile. We would be glad to hear from you!

KITTEN

Pigeon Forge TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
lol.. i would say a three.... and very comfortable in my own skin..........

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Make mine a 5

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: What would you consider yourself