Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › What was your first Bi experience
TOPIC: What_was_your_first_Bi_experience
Created by: dscouple2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
My first bi experience was at around nine years old. The neighbor girl and I ended up touching each other and kissing, often pretending that each other was whatever boy we had a crush on. This went on every once in a while for several years, ending up with both of us naked dry-humping each other. I really enjoyed what we were doing, but didn't completely realize my extreme attraction to girls until I was around 16.

Slippery Rock PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
Annie, I love that saying from your college. I went to Lee University in TN. We had modified the college motto to "the campus where Christ is king and men are queens". I got flashed plenty of times in the dorm, but never got to touch. :(

Finally had my first experience around 2000. I had a long-distance gf and I flew out to CO to see her. Lots of quality time in bed that weekend! We've had a few swing experiences since then and I'm working on refining my technique.

Pen, like you, I also consider myself a married lesbian.

Jackie

Username hidden
(32 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: What was your first Bi experience
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.