Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females What lies between bi-curious and bisexual
TOPIC: What lies between bi-curious and bisexual
Created by: xandrianhubby
Original Starting post for this thread:
it's BI-SENSUOUS. here's how I've always seen it-

Bi-curious: someone who hasn't tried it yet and wants to give it a go- maybe you've done a little kissing or playing with the same sex but have yet to "go all the way" for lack of a better term... lol Ladies, you are officially no longer just curious once you've tasted pussy, enjoyed it, and intend to go back for more... :)

Bisexual: a truly bisexual person could have the SAME KIND of relationship with either sex- the intimate feelings run deep for both sexes. Bisexuality isn't JUST about sex any more than hetero- or homosexuality is.

so where do many of us fall...? in the middle-

Bisensuous: a term I made up and should have had patented years ago (thought I'm sure someone else "made it up" too... lol) a person with only a SEXUAL interest in the same sex. you don't see the same sex as a possible life partner, it's strictly physical and sexual.

I could never have a woman as a girlfriend, or develop the kind of feelings for a woman that I can for a man. I can love a woman as a friend, want her body, satisfy her sexually, and STILL only see her as a friend when our clothes are on... hence- bi-sensuous it is!!

anyone see it differently or care to agree....?

ciao! Renee

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like that too also. I don't think I could be inlove with another women like I would love my husband.

But the bicurious at least on sites like this. Mean in most cases the man wants his partner to be bi and the partner is thinking ya maybe I could kiss a women I don't know haha.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
it's BI-SENSUOUS. here's how I've always seen it-

Bi-curious: someone who hasn't tried it yet and wants to give it a go- maybe you've done a little kissing or playing with the same sex but have yet to "go all the way" for lack of a better term... lol Ladies, you are officially no longer just curious once you've tasted pussy, enjoyed it, and intend to go back for more... :)

Bisexual: a truly bisexual person could have the SAME KIND of relationship with either sex- the intimate feelings run deep for both sexes. Bisexuality isn't JUST about sex any more than hetero- or homosexuality is.

so where do many of us fall...? in the middle-

Bisensuous: a term I made up and should have had patented years ago (thought I'm sure someone else "made it up" too... lol) a person with only a SEXUAL interest in the same sex. you don't see the same sex as a possible life partner, it's strictly physical and sexual.

I could never have a woman as a girlfriend, or develop the kind of feelings for a woman that I can for a man. I can love a woman as a friend, want her body, satisfy her sexually, and STILL only see her as a friend when our clothes are on... hence- bi-sensuous it is!!

anyone see it differently or care to agree....?

ciao! Renee

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: What lies between bi-curious and bisexual