What is your type of woman : Swingers Discussion 396991011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhat is your type of woman
TOPIC: What is your type of woman
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love women whom by the first kiss I know they are a TRUE bi-fem~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
we pefer all types of women !! it all depends on personality to us , we have seen some really attractive women then they speak and ruin it for us lol so looks do count but its whats inside that seals the deal lol for us anyway ...somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
hi! I love women that are chunky curvey soft and sexy ..must have a sexy tude for sure..sucker for bigger boobs and pouty lips..kinda like myself I would say seeings how that kinda is what i look like ,,giggle!I need attraction for sure and additude sure plays a big part..im short and sassy with a sexy lil tude .lifes short im going down swinging ..yeah baby.. lix to you all .Tia

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I like a woman who is outgoing, soft, sensual, and has a wild side hidden in her that wants to come out........ When it is time to let it out she does and damn does she look good. I love a woman who smells sweet, tastes sweet, and makes my body jump. Size to me would be a small framed woman but hell I love them all. ;) Kisses Ladies Tiffany

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I love women who are fun loving a little edgy sexy but sensuial in there ways.

SensuousbiladyAka Leah

Clyde MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
karensinmd,

Welcum to the forums virgin poster.

Mmmmm, I would love to run my fingernails over your thighs and make your skin dance in ecstasy.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Some one that laughs and Kisses real good and sexy. Plus A woman that knows how to use her tongue and to make someone feel special. You don't find that alot. Looks are important.

Middle River MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
I prefer women that are easy going. Physically I tend to prefer petite women.

Lake Villa IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
mmm, I like my women on the bbw side...brunettes or redheads preferably...or with some wild hair color (left over from my punk days). I am a sucker for good lips, luscious tits, shaved....but I also have to enjoy the person. Meaning, I have never liked sharing my bed with anyone big and stupid. It's nice to have the connection as well as the passion. Of course, they can't be better than me at Trivia games...roflmao. Someone funny...and curvy...and sweet...gets me every time!!

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Above all, intelligent and funny...a little crazy...curvy/voluptious/bbw, whatever term is en vogue right now...femme...confident...and if she's got tats and piercings, icing on that cute little cupcake baby! ;)

-C!

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: What is your type of woman