What is your type of woman : Swingers Discussion 396991011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhat is your type of woman
TOPIC: What is your type of woman
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like a woman who is outgoing, soft, sensual, and has a wild side hidden in her that wants to come out........ When it is time to let it out she does and damn does she look good. I love a woman who smells sweet, tastes sweet, and makes my body jump. Size to me would be a small framed woman but hell I love them all. ;) Kisses Ladies Tiffany

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I love women who are fun loving a little edgy sexy but sensuial in there ways.

SensuousbiladyAka Leah

Clyde MI

Username hidden
(7 posts)
karensinmd,

Welcum to the forums virgin poster.

Mmmmm, I would love to run my fingernails over your thighs and make your skin dance in ecstasy.

Raven

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Some one that laughs and Kisses real good and sexy. Plus A woman that knows how to use her tongue and to make someone feel special. You don't find that alot. Looks are important.

Middle River MD

Username hidden
(1 post)
I prefer women that are easy going. Physically I tend to prefer petite women.

Lake Villa IL

Username hidden
(11 posts)
mmm, I like my women on the bbw side...brunettes or redheads preferably...or with some wild hair color (left over from my punk days). I am a sucker for good lips, luscious tits, shaved....but I also have to enjoy the person. Meaning, I have never liked sharing my bed with anyone big and stupid. It's nice to have the connection as well as the passion. Of course, they can't be better than me at Trivia games...roflmao. Someone funny...and curvy...and sweet...gets me every time!!

Alpharetta GA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Above all, intelligent and funny...a little crazy...curvy/voluptious/bbw, whatever term is en vogue right now...femme...confident...and if she's got tats and piercings, icing on that cute little cupcake baby! ;)

-C!

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(21 posts)
I'm attracted to a woman that is confident and adventurous, but not aggressive. Looks play a secondary role, but I tend to be more attracted to women that are feminine and are in the same general size range as myself. But as I said, that is secondary to the right chemistry. I have played with a few BBW's that were quite alot of fun. Hair color is not important to me nor is length really but I have just realized that I don't think I've ever been with a woman with short hair, lol.

Yur

Frederick MD

Username hidden
(166 posts)
*chuckles* Well, i would HAVE to agree with that lil MINX! :P Been there!! Wasn't it you in that closet long ago? *weg* Smooches, ~precious~ Cheryl

Palestine TX

Username hidden
(534 posts)
I love a femme ~ the taller the better, and make her a brunette! *purrrssss*

Palestine TX

Username hidden
(534 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: What is your type of woman