Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females What is your type of woman
TOPIC: What is your type of woman
Created by: penbuttons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Adventurous woman who is aroused by m/m play as well as f/f and other kinds of play.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
i don't think i have a type, per se.

feminine, takes care of herself, clean & well groomed/well put together, makes an effort with appearance, well spoken, and not quite aggressive, but definitely assertive and definitely bi.

the other details sometimes surprise me.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3219 posts)
Wow! I would love to meet all of you! I mostly identify as a lesbian, but I'm sort of Bi in this lifestyle because I do enjoy what a male has to offer physically (and I mean fucking and sucking) I just don't want to live with it! Lol!

Seymour TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I want a women who knows what she's doing and is very happy being herself. I am bi-course women and when I'm fantasizing about me and her it sure isn't with someone that has'nt lived a little already . I think a women with curves and a few "history marks" make them more mysterious and exciting to me!

Le Sueur MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
"Curvy, genuine women"...absolutely; and we'll add mature and confident! Love a woman who feels confident about her own body, especially if she's a bit more curvy! Nothing against the younger ladies but we like a mature woman who knows what she wants and wears her stretch marks like a badge of honor. To be honest, usually the things that ladies are insecure about are the things that endear us to you the most. A few extra pounds, gorgeous curves, shapely thighs... it's what makes each woman unique. Nobody's perfect so celebrate the difference!

The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. Havelock Ellis, Impressions and Comments (1914)

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Curvy, genuine women....

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Mature,busty so love big boobs. black. Ive always had a naughty thing for black women.

Nottingham United Kingdom
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Cathy,

Wild horses could not drag me away from you sexy kitten if I ever get up there! I'm still looking for a way to get a plane ticket to come visit sweetness! Awwwwwww yes! All night, all day, and all week in your bed would be something very special! *sigh* Tell James to leave the front porch light on for me...............

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Damn, this was posted 11 days ago and just showed up today on my puter.......... I am still seeing a few old straglers come in from when the forums were down.

Cathy, May I have thirds?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Cathy, I second that!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: What is your type of woman