What is Bi-Curious : Swingers Discussion 96560101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhat is Bi-Curious
TOPIC: What is Bi-Curious
Created by: SwingRway
Original Starting post for this thread:
So we have so many terms for someone's expression of their sexual exploration... Bi-friendly: it is ok for you to be and ok for me not to be... Bi-Curious: we may want to explore kissing, touching or more and we may or may not reciprocate... Bi: open to same sex experiences whether or not they have been fulfilled yet or not... Those seem to be some of the labels for "women"... What do you call a guy who wants to explore a little kissing, touching or oral activity or even thinks of such things? It would seem to me that Bi-Curious is label that is thrown around this site quite a bit and while I'm not into labels at all myself I find it interesting to watch people interact on a psychological level...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I consider myself bi because I look forward to sex with a woman. My husband has even noticed that lately I have been more interested in women when swinging. I do not consider myself lesbian, though. I would never give up the feel of a cock.

Nikki

Madison WI
Username hidden
(57 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
So we have so many terms for someone's expression of their sexual exploration... Bi-friendly: it is ok for you to be and ok for me not to be... Bi-Curious: we may want to explore kissing, touching or more and we may or may not reciprocate... Bi: open to same sex experiences whether or not they have been fulfilled yet or not... Those seem to be some of the labels for "women"... What do you call a guy who wants to explore a little kissing, touching or oral activity or even thinks of such things? It would seem to me that Bi-Curious is label that is thrown around this site quite a bit and while I'm not into labels at all myself I find it interesting to watch people interact on a psychological level...

Viera FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: What is Bi-Curious