Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › What does it mean to be Bi and married
TOPIC: What_does_it_mean_to_be_Bi_and_married
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 22 of 22
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with femmeB. There are many of my favorite things I could live without, but just prefer not too. My only real issue is finding those that fulfill my needs and desires. I just namely have found it hard to find that which fit my criteria and comfort level. I am pretty open about my sexuality, so it would be nice to have a regular girlfriend. But if I weren't ever to have another such encounter, I am perfectly happy and content living out my days with my hubby. We all have things/likes we desire and want, but we always should remember what good things we have and not take them for granted. The way I/we handle it, is we go after what we would like to have, but we aren't going to let it rule our life.

L

Niles MI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A few days ago I told a male friend of mine that I was bi. He is the first friend/family other then my husband that I've "come out" to. I don't even feel comfortable using that phrase. I felt good about being able to tell someone we know about this. I then told my husband about what I did and how I felt about it. We have had some playtime with some people we've met. However I never told my husband that I had the need to talk to someone else about being bi other then him.

I guess what's puzzling me now are the questions that my husband asked about which are do I "need" to have a female in my life even if it's every once in awhile to feel like my "needs" are taken care of? Or can I go the rest of my life not being with another woman again? How can I be Bi and be married to a man? If I were to be with just my husband for the rest of my life, I would be very happy. I told him that I would still miss being with a woman. How do everyone else who may be in this situation deal with this issue?

Flemington NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3 
21 to 22 of 22
TOPIC: What does it mean to be Bi and married
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.