What does it mean to be Bi and married : Swingers Discussion 1032071021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhat does it mean to be Bi and married
TOPIC: What does it mean to be Bi and married
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with femmeB. There are many of my favorite things I could live without, but just prefer not too. My only real issue is finding those that fulfill my needs and desires. I just namely have found it hard to find that which fit my criteria and comfort level. I am pretty open about my sexuality, so it would be nice to have a regular girlfriend. But if I weren't ever to have another such encounter, I am perfectly happy and content living out my days with my hubby. We all have things/likes we desire and want, but we always should remember what good things we have and not take them for granted. The way I/we handle it, is we go after what we would like to have, but we aren't going to let it rule our life.

L

Niles MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A few days ago I told a male friend of mine that I was bi. He is the first friend/family other then my husband that I've "come out" to. I don't even feel comfortable using that phrase. I felt good about being able to tell someone we know about this. I then told my husband about what I did and how I felt about it. We have had some playtime with some people we've met. However I never told my husband that I had the need to talk to someone else about being bi other then him.

I guess what's puzzling me now are the questions that my husband asked about which are do I "need" to have a female in my life even if it's every once in awhile to feel like my "needs" are taken care of? Or can I go the rest of my life not being with another woman again? How can I be Bi and be married to a man? If I were to be with just my husband for the rest of my life, I would be very happy. I told him that I would still miss being with a woman. How do everyone else who may be in this situation deal with this issue?

Flemington NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: What does it mean to be Bi and married