What do lesbian women think about Bi Women : Swingers Discussion 66214
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWhat do lesbian women think about Bi Women
TOPIC: What do lesbian women think about Bi Women
Created by: 2HotJs
Original Starting post for this thread:
This question is from the male half......I was wondering what lesbians think or feel about bi women?? My wife is bi and when we visit "alternative" bars together, I always wonder what true lesbians think about her and/or us. Do they accept bi women for what they are or do they look down on them or feel insulted?? Just curious...... I like to know what's inside people's heads!!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Cpl4PLAYinCA ...I agree with what you say!! ....and I understand what your hub went through....kind of did so myself...way back in the begining.....but better than ever now.

East Petersburg PA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Being honest, and intending no offence. I can honestly say, " I do not like Women,"..I am atractted to all asspects of the female , but when it comes to the way 98% of them perceiceve real life I wonder why they are so shallow..I adore my HUsband..and intend to spend my life with him...but I would much rather pleasure a woman over a man... and him being bi would perfer a man... Yet, Him and I find this comfort....The 3 ladies I consider good friends annoy the shit out of me....I love them...They will forever be there for me...saying ..it will be ok...I will be there for them , saying...do something about it...or shut up!!!! I am not gay... my girlfriends, I think, sometimes look at me being butch...This is my roll...I take pride in being the strong, uninhibated one...making them wonder what they may be missing out on..I am a Tomboy..I have a mans job...I am very attacted to women...Men are self centered....unconsiderate..stubborn.....gay women...Have decided..they are not worth it..to them a women like me...has not found the balls yet to say to him...I DONT NEED YOU.... And a women knows how to make a woman feel good

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(230 posts)
Flirty...Thanks for your feedback and your honesty!!

East Petersburg PA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Thanks all...I appreciate the feedback...and sorry if I posted here and offended anyone....that wasn't my purpose. I thought this would be an area where I could get some "real" feedback...which I did. I'm just curious from the male perspective on the thoughts of others......

East Petersburg PA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
From my experience-as long as you hanging on in their clubs,like Sisters in Philly alone,without your man it is OK,they paid a lot of attention on me.But very next day I came to Pure and brought my husband with me.OMG-situation has changed 100%.Or you with us or you with him.So this gave me a clue,that we Bi Women are not in Lesbians favor.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
Hm.....lesbian treatment of bisexual women. I have always felt it was very weird that the same lesbians seem ot have such an issue with bisexuals are those who have fought most to have THEIR sexual preferences respected. There is a common misconception that bisexuals (men and women) are just greedy, I will admit that I am greedy in the sexual sense, LOL but it has nothing to do with my bisexuality, I was bisexual before I was greedy *grin*

Sidenote: Frankly as long as the guy doesn't post in a manner that implies he's trying to get material to jack off with, nor voices HIS opinions when he's not asked... IMHO, he can ask any question of us he wants. :)

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
Posting here is fine if you are looking for women's answers.

-s

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
This question is from the male half......I was wondering what lesbians think or feel about bi women?? My wife is bi and when we visit "alternative" bars together, I always wonder what true lesbians think about her and/or us. Do they accept bi women for what they are or do they look down on them or feel insulted??

Just curious...... I like to know what's inside people's heads!!

East Petersburg PA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: What do lesbian women think about Bi Women