Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › Was is me or her
TOPIC: Was_is_me_or_her
Created by: voyeuristicX2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Can almost guarantee you this was her issue: She probably loves women, and loves getting them off. The problem comes into play where she probably has either a very difficult time having an orgasm, or is just generally uncomfortable when someone is going down on her. Some don't know how to react or respond and haven't really found a good solution. The entire situation ends up making them uncomfortable when play turns to them, so then they just sorta become "dead weight" when they are receiving oral sex. Just a guess.

^^^ this ^^^

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Can almost guarantee you this was her issue: She probably loves women, and loves getting them off. The problem comes into play where she probably has either a very difficult time having an orgasm, or is just generally uncomfortable when someone is going down on her. Some don't know how to react or respond and haven't really found a good solution. The entire situation ends up making them uncomfortable when play turns to them, so then they just sorta become "dead weight" when they are receiving oral sex. Just a guess.

Orangevale CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Was is me or her
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.