Was is me or her : Swingers Discussion 186024
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWas is me or her
TOPIC: Was is me or her
Created by: voyeuristicX2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Can almost guarantee you this was her issue: She probably loves women, and loves getting them off. The problem comes into play where she probably has either a very difficult time having an orgasm, or is just generally uncomfortable when someone is going down on her. Some don't know how to react or respond and haven't really found a good solution. The entire situation ends up making them uncomfortable when play turns to them, so then they just sorta become "dead weight" when they are receiving oral sex. Just a guess.

^^^ this ^^^

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Can almost guarantee you this was her issue: She probably loves women, and loves getting them off. The problem comes into play where she probably has either a very difficult time having an orgasm, or is just generally uncomfortable when someone is going down on her. Some don't know how to react or respond and haven't really found a good solution. The entire situation ends up making them uncomfortable when play turns to them, so then they just sorta become "dead weight" when they are receiving oral sex. Just a guess.

Orangevale CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Was is me or her