Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females Wanting it badly but not sure how
TOPIC: Wanting it badly but not sure how
Created by: jessepatty The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Burlington, Vermont. It's pretty easy to get to by car (5 - 6 hrs), and Jet Blue flies there from Newark Airport. It's beautiful there in the fall, but come January it's pretty cold. But that won't stop anyone there from going out and partying. Church St. is the main drag in Burlington - ya can't miss it!

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
VTCPL - have you traveled to Burlington? I was there for 8 months last year and believe me...they don't call it GIRLINGTON for nothing! Ran into lots of bi-girls, girls wanting to experiment, it was like some cold weather candy store for bi-girls! There's a club @ the top of Church St (alternative, with great dance music - for VT)...

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Patty, They are all right!! My only suggestion would be to open up a little more to the idea of soft swap with couples where the lady is bi finding the UNICORN is hard and your patience will eventually be rewarded. We would love to find a unicorn ourselves and have on occasion be lucky, but we also don't pass up the opportunity to be with a couple either. I would also suggest going ahead and planning a few trips to the nearest lifestyle club a few times a year as it will help with your search

Rocky Mount NC
Username hidden
(104 posts)
LMAO off at VTCPL!

Jesse!!!! Just read and looked at your profile..........You look like a very beautiful woman, don't beat your self up thinking theres "something wrong" with you!!!! It is very hard to find a single bi female out there, (come on vetern's, back me up on this one), lord knows alot of us started out that route!!!!!

Just like any new "relationship", take it slow, talk to alot of people, be patient AND most importantly, be confident!!!!!

Good things come to those who wait and there is some one for everyone out there!

Good luck, and keep on trucking!

Mrs. Sin

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Wanting it badly but not sure how