WHY FEW STRAIGHT WOMEN ON SLS : Swingers Discussion 1845981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWHY FEW STRAIGHT WOMEN ON SLS
TOPIC: WHY FEW STRAIGHT WOMEN ON SLS
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think Hubby wrote the profile up without her knowing it

Nicholson PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
because there all full of BS I have contacked many excuses excuses excuses all talk and no go

Nicholson PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
The women in the couple either lie about being bi-sexual so that the men can see a show, or they made a commitment with a man such as marriage or living together, at some point coming to the realization that they are attracted to women also. This is the ultimate forum for bi-women. We're in the minority here.

Princeton Jct NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The women in the couple either lie about being bi-sexual so that the men can see a show, or they made a commitment with a man such as marriage or living together, at some point coming to the realization that they are attracted to women also.

Princeton Jct NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Smooth, just because a woman is listed as bi or bi-curious, it doesn't mean that she always wants to be with another woman. Yes there are profiles that state that if your female half is not bi, don't bother with them. IMHO, most, including Mrs. CT, will play with another woman if the interest is there but still prefer to be playing with the guy. If there was a category called Bi-Social, we would use it but we do with what we have.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(259 posts)
Different things are saught by those in the lifestyle. Some you will be interested in some you wont. Bi women do not have to play bi although you will meet some that its all about the g/g play. Dont worry, there are plenty of straight women and bi women that dont have a problem playing straight. Have fun!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
There might be a correlation. Speaking only for myself, we started talking about alternative lifestyles because I am bi. While I enjoy sex with other guys, we started this foray because I wanted to continue having sex with women. I think a lot of women also use the freedom the lifestyle provides to explore latent curiosities about women. Keep in mind though, most women do NOT have to play bi to have a good time, and a bicurious or even bi woman might be happy to play with a straight couple with no pressure for girl/girl action.

Not sure if I answered the question or not, but best of luck.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
We have noticed (as newbies) that most of the women on SLS have some bi manifestation and few actually claim to be straight... what is the deal???? We feel like a minority amongst the group... who knew????? Is there a correlation with swinging and a bi spouse? We don't understand....

South Windsor CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: WHY FEW STRAIGHT WOMEN ON SLS