WHY FEW STRAIGHT WOMEN ON SLS : Swingers Discussion 184598101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesWHY FEW STRAIGHT WOMEN ON SLS
TOPIC: WHY FEW STRAIGHT WOMEN ON SLS
Created by: smoothsailingCT
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have noticed (as newbies) that most of the women on SLS have some bi manifestation and few actually claim to be straight... what is the deal???? We feel like a minority amongst the group... who knew????? Is there a correlation with swinging and a bi spouse? We don't understand....

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hope you can figure out what I was trying to say. Not sure why the post came up like that. Just saying the sites need more catagories we are not all Straight, Bi- Curious or Bi. I'm straight but, I do have fun playing with women too.

Gardnerville NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
<span style="font-family:comic sans ms,cursive"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="font-size:11px">Hi I'm a straight female that does enjoy playing with other women. I am on the sites as Bi or Bi-Curious because they have no other catagory. I love men, I am attracted to men but, when it comes to sex I enjoy all. The soft touch of a women is wonderful I love to play because it turns me on knowing my husband is getting off watching. When he joins in on the fun, that is when it rocks my world. I get the best of both worlds Wow... I love my life!</span></span></span>

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms,cursive"><span style="font-size:12px"><span style="font-size:11px">I think there are a lot of women on the sites that feel like myself. If we put Straight we'll miss out on enjoying another women, and putting Bi curious I have found sends a message that we are looking for someone to teach us, and putting Bi everyone thinks you're more into the women I don't want to offend another women by being more into the man. The sites need another catagory for the women like myself, how about Enjoys Both</span></span></span> or <span style="font-family:comic sans ms,cursive"><span style="font-size:12px">something like that. : ))</span></span>

Gardnerville NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Seems to us it is the mans image of what he would like her to be more than what she reslly is

Blue Ridge GA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I have come across more bi women claiming to be straight on SLS than, straight women claiming to be bi. I asked the question, Why? Their response is, "To filter out the liars!"

Straight women claiming bi is as bad as a single guy claiming to be married. Makes no real sense. I said why be something you are not when you should be good at being you!

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I TOTALLY agree with several others...just cause you have a pussy doesnt mean I want to play with you! I love the friendships I have with some women that I don't play with...and....I love the others I do! It's all good!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
There are alot of bi women but dont worry they dont all want the woman.. its a side dish,, not a main course for many. I actually play STRAIGHT with more couples I join than I play BI. I like their guys, the ones I play bi with I like the women more than the guy.. all evens out.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
When MrsMuir first got involved with me in this 'hobby' she said there was one rule-she was NOT eating pussy! Yesterday, while giving her the second of six oral 'neargasms' (I am such an evil bastard!) preceeding her 'big one' she said.. "I want you to teach me how to eat a pussy like that!"....and then promptly turned beet red and hid her face :) So cute!

Point is....shit changes all the time. If YOU can also change/learn/grow to meet those changes, who knows where you will find yourself? It will almost always be a better place by definition. If you cannot, I would argue that you are not 'flexible' enough to survive in this life for very long....Just my humble opinion

_Ghost

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Naughtyandwild - I wholeheartedly agree with you on the fact that just because a woman has a vagina, does not mean that a bi woman wants to play with her.

That is one of the reasons why I really hate labels. I am not bisexual. I am not straight. I am me. While I have been with women and am attracted to them, doesnt mean I will sleep around just because. There has to be a deeper connection. Even if I find my male match and form a long-term relationship/get married, I still will desire the taste and touch of a woman at some point in time...hence my desire to always be in the lifestyle.

Too many men and some women equate bisexuality with being highly sexual with anyone at any time. While I am by no means a prude when it comes to sex, I do enjoy the excitement of meeting someone and if the chemistry is right taking it to the next level, but just because you have a body part does not mean I want it. Sex is more about who the penis/boobs are attached to rather than just the fact that you have genitals.

While this is all my preference, it does not mean I am judging anyone for their behavior or beliefs. I completely believe in a live and let live attitude. I may have opinions but your life is your life. Who someone chooses to sleep with is their business...straight/bi/gay or any version of the above. The only person(s) whose business it is is the one whom you are fucking or the one fucking you. :)

Saginaw MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm sure that many women when they see the sexy picture of Mrs NaughtyandWild change their profile from "straight" to "bi-curious"... or from "bi-curious" to "bi". Damn you're hot!!

We went to a house party and we were in full swap play with a couple. While I was engaged with his wife, and him with my wife, my wife reached over to her, caressed her and kissed her-- it was very hot! Anyway, after the party, we saw on their SLS profile that she was listed as "straight." My wife wrote her a long apology and was really worried that she did not respect someone else's boundaries. She wrote back that she loved the kiss and that she was officially changing her profile to "bi-curious."

Her husband was also very thankful!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
There is a known correlation between a high libido and bi-sexual interest in women. Really horny women tend to also have sexy thoughts about other women.

Since one really needs a high libido woman in the couple to make swinging work, it should be of little surprise that bi and bi-curious women are over-represented amongst the couples.

That seems to be the case with my lady. She has a blessedly high libido and I've led her here to find her a great FF experience. She likes the idea of her man protecting her and leading the way. While I enjoy watching her kiss another hot woman, ultimately FFMs will be my reward.

Brimfield MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: WHY FEW STRAIGHT WOMEN ON SLS