Very shy but very very curious : Swingers Discussion 189975101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesVery shy but very very curious
TOPIC: Very shy but very very curious
Created by: acuriousf10
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been with a woman before but it has been a very long time ago. Now, I wanting to be with a woman but I'm too shy to bring it up with some of the people that I know because they aren't interested. So when you are like me, shy but curious how in the world to you get what you want basically.. Have always wanted to be with another woman and have done it but like I stated earlier it has been a long, long time. My friends are crazy and say that they aren't interested at all.. Any help or suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
You certainly can use your profile in any way you want, but the truth of the matter is your profile will get much more attention and response with pics.

Congrats on finding someone to play with - finding someone in person (instead of online) is always more exciting anyway!

San Marcos CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I actually have recently met someone but it wasn't at anything like that. It was at a store. I was with my ex. It's quite funny actually... So in other words this past weekend me her and my ex had a great time.. It was the first time in a while but it was great. Thanks

Chickamauga GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
To the OP, YOU paid for your space on this site. What you choose to put on it, or not put on it, is YOUR business. You don't have to answer to any mightier-than-thous.

To your question, it shouldn't be too hard to meet someone at a swinger social gathering, swing club, or here online; someone that you feel an attraction to. Invest a little time and it is bound to happen for you.

Best luck!

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
You know, for someone who doesn't know me at all, I find it funny that you say it's a poor excuse for not having any pictures on here anymore. And actually it isn't. You don't know exactly what all went on with the situation, so therefore until you know all the details, don't judge me. I know this makes me sound like a complete B***H but I'm not. I have a child that was around when the crazy-a** walked up to me !! And I am sorry I never asked you to reply to what I said I was just making comment and there are a lot of people who don't have pics up and some people even have pics that aren't even them, and then you have the ones that tells you that they will send them to you, which is what I have done and find it easier. Thank you tho

Chickamauga GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
"I did have pics on here until somehow someone tried finding out where I lived exactly by geo-tagging the pictures"

That's poor excuse, Then don't use your phone to take pictures, try a common camera. Or don't use a camera with GPS technology.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I did have pics on here until somehow someone tried finding out where I lived exactly by geo-tagging the pictures then I removed them. I will send pics to people when they ask and when they send me pics. just too many crazy people out there No offense to anyone but I've had my run of bad luck and dang sure don't need or want anymore

Chickamauga GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
You been here almost a year, a few photos wouldn't hurt, either public or private.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I think it might be better if you said something like what you posted here into your profile, and if you want this to happen for yourself, i would also axe in your profile that you want to work your boyfriend into the meeting, you might have better luck girl on girl. get this done for yourself then at a later time after you've satisfied your fantasies then you could add your boyfriend to the equation.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I have been with a woman before but it has been a very long time ago. Now, I wanting to be with a woman but I'm too shy to bring it up with some of the people that I know because they aren't interested. So when you are like me, shy but curious how in the world to you get what you want basically.. Have always wanted to be with another woman and have done it but like I stated earlier it has been a long, long time. My friends are crazy and say that they aren't interested at all.. Any help or suggestions?

Chickamauga GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Very shy but very very curious