Unicorns Q A : Swingers Discussion 46127
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesUnicorns Q A
TOPIC: Unicorns Q A
Created by: penbuttons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wpafly....forgot to mention this to you, but for the most part the swing clubs here are geared towards the 35 and up crowd as well.....we just happen to hook up with the next youngest couple, generally speaking, because people under 40 is a rare occurrence, not that it matters to us as well...but some couples we have met felt we were too young for them, hmmm curious thought , we don't have teenagers living at home, and we are not the typical middle age couple, rob is 30, so he tends to fall into the younger age group anyways, and since i am immature i guess we are the same age...lol.....i truly hope you find a wonderful woman, what ever age that floats your boat, and get to enjoy....i guess i am lucky to live where i do......renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
wpafly and tellie....glad to hear your thoughts....florida is pretty open minded i guess.....it's funny because i do go to vanilla clubs with my coworkers and they all get surprised at how easy younger women and men(we are talking 21 and under here, most can't legally drink yet) approach me...i am a fun, free spirit and therefore my age is not thought of or questioned....i so wished that everybody everywhere was like that. i grew up in central new york, and i seem to recall that women were not as open about bi-sexuality as they are here....makes sense now that you mentioned it. we have to travel at least an hour to go to a swing club, and hubby hates vanilla clubs, he doesn't drink, he's usually the tallest guy there so some drunk wants to pick a fight with him, yada yada....have you tried going to a lesbian/gay club? that is where we first met single bi women, it took a little time for hubby to get used to gay men asking him out, but we always have a fun time and always meet women....just a thought. but having a one on one or a threesome maybe easier for you in this type of club....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
bicat,

Age is a huge issue with alot of couples that I have met in and out of swing clubs.. including vanilla settings. I can't tell you how many times it comes up in general conversation. My husband and ourselves do not discriminate .. we like them young and we like them older but there has to be an attraction in either case. I was posting in agreement that there does seem to be some discrimination towards older women... and we're not talking elderly! I don't think it's fair and I don't personally agree with it but the mindset is there.

Athens OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
hi shelly....welcum to the forums....lots of info here and post away......to your question...a stumper for me, because i have never had a one on one per say....hubby has always been there even just a few feet away watching....so to put myself in your shoes, a one on one would be a pleasant experience if you were to meet another woman you are attracted to, but, here's my opinion now, she should have a little experience in being bi. why? because 2 noobs may not enjoy it, what if the curiosity was just that? then what do you do? personally finding a couple like ourselves would be easier for you. why? because if the bi experience is not what you like there is a man that the two of you could include and still have a nice time. we have had just about every bi-female experience imaginable, so i guess we are experienced on the subject. finding a female friend, that is bi would be helpful for you, but if not, make sure you trust and communicate what you are looking for, to the prospective woman you plan to try this with. to me being with another woman is pure bliss....that is the only time that i truly make sweet, passionate love to another human being, getting off for me is not the objective in those situations, even with my hubby i split the sex for the two of us. not with women. very difficult to explain.....hope i helped you, and if you ever need advice just holler, love to help..you need a pic in your profile, btw, blurr your face out if you don't want to be recognized..... ....btw.... where are you RAVEN when i need an extra bi female who is more single than me....renee :)

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
tellie....i must be aging gracefully then.....both men and women of all ages(18 and past retirement)approach me, hubby is shy so most do approach me first, i have never had any trouble. people often believe i am in my late 20's and not what is on our profile, truthful ages of both of us, but i hate saying how old i am because no one believes me. i really didn't expect, at 28, that we still would be swinging today. let alone look as young as i do. it's in the genes. when rob and i met, he said that he would love to meet my mom. i thought strange, but why? he said he could picture easier what i would look like when i was older. my mom has always looked 10 years younger, so that's where i get it from. but honestly age is a frame of mind, if you're hooked on age, somewhere along the line you will miss out on something. wpafly...how does anyone know your age or for that matter why do you seem to only meet 35's and up? and lastly what type of scenarios do these women had that would make having a bi situation not happen? i am just wondering, but really, isn't attraction in forms of physical, and attitude be the deciding factor on play time? i have never had any one come to us and asked us how old are you? and then say oh you're too old for me....i will say tho, more for men than women to me, i do prefer younger men vs older men. rob picks on me about that all the time. women on the other hand are great at most any age, tho when we are talking approaching my parents age i would have to say not interested, but you never know. i guess i would like wpafly and tellie to elaborate a little more, because i am either a little slow or not being given enough info to understand your posts. hugs and kisses ladies :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
I agree that age is a big factor so I am enjoying these years to the fullest ;) I have also been told more than once by several ladies in the 35 and older age group that it does become harder meeting men and women. I can only cross my fingers and hope that I age gracefully.

Athens OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
wpafly....there are so many places to find bi-women, i don't think it's an age thing, since we are the same age and we have never had a hard time meeting single bi-women of all ages...we have been with wayyyyy more single women than couples and single men put together....or maybe it's the area we live in, don't know for sure....btw when we started playing many moons ago, i was much more worried about the other woman having feelings for my hubby...today with experience and the strong security we have between eachother, i never worry because we would never let it happen. and for the strangest obstacles for us was playing with another woman very frequently, that she had the hots for me and wanted more of a relationship with me and not hubby, we nipped that one in the bud quick...renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
I am married and love the elusive bi female hook up... I've never had a problem meeting sexy bi girls (fingers crossed and knocking on wood). I have also NEVER worried about my husband hooking up with any of them. It's hard enough to get them to let him participate...LOL

Athens OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
This is a good thread. Me, being a Bi female in a couple, am having a terrible time finding a Bi female that would be interested in both one on one play with myself, and also be part of a MFF. I'm not the jelous type, and if/when we find the right lady, would welcome any significate other she felt was in tune with the lifestyle. I say this because from my own experience, not all other halves are open to sharing with anyone.

My experience was my ex husband (part of the reason he is EX). He was fine with my biseuxality before we got married, even met one of my closest girlfriends, then after we got married, he told me NO MORE. I should have walked then, but tried to save my marriage. After 5 years, he left, and I've been trying to rekindle my biside and bi contacts. Very difficult after having been gone for 5 years.

Enterprise AL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Wow, Couplelooking! Where the hell was I when this happened? Figures I would miss the chance to stalk you. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Unicorns Q A