The most erotic part of being with another woman : Swingers Discussion 33536
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesThe most erotic part of being with another woman
TOPIC: The most erotic part of being with another woman
Created by: scooterbum The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The sensuality of a womens kiss cacesses touches.Her lips face eyes breast etc.I love to hold touch carcess love pleaseing the women that i am with.The way she moves taste etc..

Sensuousbilady

Clyde MI

Username hidden
(7 posts)
My favorite thing to do with a woman is to give her a FULL body massage with some delicious smelling massage cream and then kiss her from top to toes...lovely, sensual, intimate sensation...plus the glazed over look on hubby's face is an added bonus! ;)

-C!

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Mischief,

My hubby would wait. He knows whether he gets to join in with the girls or us one on one later, it is well worth the wait. Of course he doesn't want the punishment for interrupting. It is a BIG pet peeve of mine. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Wow, what have I been missing here. I am one for the soft sensual touch and kiss of women. I have yet to experience a truly one on one session but after reading this complete thread, would love to find one to connect totally with. Time to go back to the profile and list myself as bicurious as I have not experienced a woman fully and completely, yet.

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
I know of 2 who would. Smile.

They are not trained. They train. swoon...yummy.

During a 3some with my gf and one gentleman..Something happened.

She and I got into a very intense session. She rips sheet off the bed, moves all around, and generally can cause quite a ruckus.

I totally forgot about the gentleman.. Who?? She did too. All of a sudden I looked up.... He's sitting there in near totally darkness soaking up all the energy blow off. Later, he said he had never seen 2 women really go at it.

We all went to sleep very happy.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mischief,

A properly trained one would. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Need a hard cock to finish me and the lady off??? errr...not in this neck of the woods. What guy would wait 3 hours for his turn?? smiles

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Making her feel the same excitement I feel when I am being pleasured

I try and simulate the touch on each part of her body the same way I have experienced it ..making sure she reaches her maximum level of excitment .

That includes the kiss, the sucking , the nibbles, and concluding with the licking.

Once I have achieved that I love handing her back to her man so he may continue the act

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
sigh...you know my weakness too..

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Yes, kissing and touching and feeling...

But ultimately... what makes everything different and intense is that feeling of 'intimacy and let go' which is the prelude to a loving relationship.

I've several very intimate women lovers and frankly there is nothing as intense and intimate as the love of two women. And one does not have to be gay (lesbian) to experience these deep feelings... I do yet I also like guys. But simply put, one can't compare... as the experience with another woman is something out of this world which a guy can never match.

Michelle

Wailuku HI

Username hidden
(233 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: The most erotic part of being with another woman