The Main Reason for the BI Thing : Swingers Discussion 52794
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesThe Main Reason for the BI Thing
TOPIC: The Main Reason for the BI Thing
Created by: StraightClassyCpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry Annie,

Guess we both got us a virgin. Mmmmmmmm, I love to share in the fun and pleasures.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You nailed it.... thanks :)

Athens OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
tellie

Welcum to the forums virgin poster.

I agree that bi-fems are sometimes asked to do things that should never be asked for in the first place. I think that some need to realize that the pleasures have to be for all, and reciprocated when it comes to full-filling fantasies.

I have also met some female stalkers and they can be much worse than men. I have had evenings upset several times by women who do not know how to take a "not interested" and move on. They think because you are a bi-fem, you should want to play with them. Nothing is more of a turn off than to have someone who holds no attraction to you, follow you around all night making gestures and trying to grab you all night.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am a bifemme and have been since I was twelve years old... although not practicing at the time ;) I just KNEW. I find it very upsetting when we meet a couple and discover that it's her first time with a female and I am EXPECTED to "show her the ropes".. or even worse.... it's her husbands fantasy and she isn't really into it at all. I don't want the responsibility of being her "first".. if she hates it I feel like a rapist. Also, I have come across several couples who USE me to make their fantasy come true... sounds fun but they usually pay so little attention to my sexual needs during the encounter that I feel like a sex toy... and not in a good way :) Finally, one last complaint and then I'm done ;) I have actually had to change my profile or put in my essays ,on this site and others, that I am a passive bi or a social bi female. The reason for this is because I have met more than one predator out there. If I am going to have sex with a woman I know about five minutes after I meet them. BUT some men and women think that if I am bi I am open to having sex with ANY woman... not true, I need there to be an attraction. These women push and won't take no for an answer... some of them are worse than single men. Thanks for lending an ear!

Athens OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
And here I thought it couldn't get worse...I was wrong *rolls eyes*

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
ok thank you hun

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
I am a bif and I have met on a couple ocassions that it was the male wanting his fantasy and I later found out with the couple of occasions that the wife did not want it at all. It made me feel horrible.. The fact that you make it sound like its all men trust me its not lol. 98 percent of the women that are bi want to be bi. So if you care to ever post again choose your words carefully because people can take what you mean wrong

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Seeee...Pat very good straight couple...who doesn't throw stones at others :)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Wow...Classy Couple...thats not a good name for you....Nope, just doesn't work...and I've never hid that I'm bi...nor am I nasty to close minded straight people

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
That was great Erica....As for the poster...I'm Bi...not a fad, not a lesbian, not doing it for hubby, I LIKE girl play...but enjoy dick tooo much to give it up. So if you're so disgusted with bi-girls...block them from seeing you and get a life. Thetis

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: The Main Reason for the BI Thing