The L Word : Swingers Discussion 53261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesThe L Word
TOPIC: The L Word
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I finished season 3 the other day. While I liked the the addition to max... I hated that one part (wink wink). Don't want to spoil it but I have to say Leisha Hailey is an awesome actress and did well with the difficult scenes given to her and that part really sucks. I understand that the show is trying to make points and not just be mindless entertainment but damn it.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I agree, I watched the rest of the season lastnight. It was very good. LOL now I have to wait a long time for the next

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
Max is definetly a woman her real first name is Laurel

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
Ok not to be so naive but doesnt she look in a sense a real male.Im talking about Max. The adams apple is pretty prevalent.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
i just got season three and watch most of it lastnight. Pretty hot

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
"[I found myself trying to find movies with lesbians to recapture my "lesbian identity." ] I know just what you mean...I discovered the L Word on DVD, so it was easy to watch the whole series in a few days..then it was over and I was feeling empty because I had to wait months for the release of the following season. So we now have seen "Tipping the Velvet" (own it too) "Fingersmith", "Mango Kiss"(own it), "Better than Chocolate" and "Bound" "

Fucking hell that's hilarious. I loved Tipping the velvet and fingersmith. I'll have to look for mango kiss and bound though.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
THIS SERIES ROCKS!!!!!

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
GREAT SERIES!!!!

and don't worry I feel very lesbian-ish when I watch it too!

The question is, do you want to nix men completely and have a real relationship with a woman? Or do you just want it for sexual fun??

The first step to however you feel is admitting it to yourself.

Either way its all good. :-* Best of luck.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(9 posts)
AHHHH my eyes are burning. Are you trying to ruin the show for me?

Bruce Willis is dead in Sixth Sense, that's why the boy talks to him!

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
NK penny, so do you feel that Ellen coming out of the closet was unnecessary as a celebrity? Personally I admire her and appreciate her paving the way like for actresses/celebrities like Leisha Hailey. Do you know many gay male celebrities?? The only ones that are out are the one's who didn't need to come out (IE Elton John, Boy george). Do you think there might be a link between why lezzie is en vogue and any sort of homosexuality between two males is so taboo? Bi women I think Anne Heche, Angelina Jolie and Portia de Rossi. Why would boys want to come out and have only Elton John to look up to and fictional church like Will and Grace's men? 'I can't be GAY ppl will hate me and think of Michael Jackson and Elton John.' If she's straight she should say it and if not she shouldn't deny herself and hide her preferance like she's ashamed.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: The L Word