The Best Swingeing Party Ever : Swingers Discussion 136189
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesThe Best Swingeing Party Ever
TOPIC: The Best Swingeing Party Ever
Created by: ATL_XclusiveGroup
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is the wildest, sexiest, freakiest , swinger party that you ever attended and remembered. What made it so memoriable?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been to 6 or 7 swing parties in the last year in various parts of the country. First let me say what makes a party not so good...

Not Good... a party with single guys wrecks it for most couples. The single guys are a usually a nuisance. I know many parties and even clubs let them in and charge them a bundle. It's an irresistible profit, I'm sure.

Not Good... an unclean environment kills it. We won't play or come back if the joint isn't clean, clean, clean.

Not Good... a clique atmosphere. There is only one thing worse than walking into a club as a couple and feeling like you are intruding because everybody knows everyone else and they stay in their little groups. (The one thing worse is being hounded by single guys when they outnumber the couples 3 to 1.)

Now the good things...

Good... seeing an attendee list ahead of time like many clubs post on SLS.

Good... having one or two very friendly bartenders at the BYOB parties.

Good... having a host or two that get things going; start the dancing, start the soft-play, etc...

Good... Nice decor, ambiance, soft lighting in the play areas, plenty of clean restrooms.

We hope this helps.

Disclaimer... your experiences may be different than ours. That's O.K.

XOXO, JakcMichelle

Greenville SC

Username hidden
(361 posts)
That's a hard one since I've attended so many awesome parties. Graffiti party stands out as to one of the best icebreakers cause everyone can write/paint/decorate others with ease.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
What is the wildest, sexiest, freakiest , swinger party that you ever attended and remembered. What made it so memoriable?

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: The Best Swingeing Party Ever