Swinging with non bi ladies : Swingers Discussion 142134101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesSwinging with non bi ladies
TOPIC: Swinging with non bi ladies
Created by: tnt4funn
Original Starting post for this thread:
We totally understand the bi thing, our fairer half has experienced it in the past and it just isn't her cup of tea. She's bi tolerant, but not actively bi, if that makes sense. It certainly doesn't bother her at all, and we get it, and she doesn't mind a lady getting involved in the heat of action (the more mouths on her the merrier), but we've noticed at parties and in meeting couples that the ladies seem to be extremely focused on her and on being with other ladies rather than with the other husbands. She has had several experiences with multiple male partners and loves it (she loves cock, what can we say ) but she has been trying to make an FMF thing happen where the main focus (doesn't have to be 100%, but at least the main focus) is on a man and not on the 2 women getting busy in front of their men. It hasn't been working out so well, as it seems that most women we've met seem to be intent on other women and not nearly as interested in the men in the room.

It's frustrating her. Not that she doesn't appreciate the attention or isn't complimented by it, and I certainly don't take offense to it as I love seeing my wife with other people, period and I'm quite secure in my own looks and physical state - but she's been wanting to create this scenario where the attention is on sharing a man and not on 2 women sharing each other while a man plays the secondary role. I told her to relax, it'll happen when it happens, but it's got us wondering. Are most bi ladies really more intent on female to female action when they get together to play with couples? Is it because they're getting a man most of the time so when they get out to party they want to get that certain something they don't get in their every day life?

She's feeling like she's the outsider for being a lady who wants to get in a group situation where cock is the main focus. We're seriously curious what you guys think and what the norm is. We are still fairly new to the lifestyle, having been to a handful of parties and only a couple of play days outside of parties with other men for her. Are couples with bi ladies really mostly looking for the lady to lady action?

Tim & Trish

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
When I swing off my couples profile I seek str8 couples for mf mf fun. I am bi but prefer my bi action one on one with women. Its a bunch of different wants, desires and preferences keep lookin and you will find what you seek.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
There are plenty of straight females in the swinging world. With some being bisexual is a preference when playing. With other's it's a way of life. This female half absolutely desires another woman. If it feels forced to kiss, lick, suck, caress a woman, then you shouldn't be doing it. It should feel natural and enjoyable. If it doesn't then you are straight. Nothing at all is wrong with that. Enjoy!

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
well we are a couple and he likes to see myself and other females together and he doesnt mind watching or joining in but when we are looking i do look for the ones whom are bi and do like to have g/g action

Summerville GA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We totally understand the bi thing, our fairer half has experienced it in the past and it just isn't her cup of tea. She's bi tolerant, but not actively bi, if that makes sense. It certainly doesn't bother her at all, and we get it, and she doesn't mind a lady getting involved in the heat of action (the more mouths on her the merrier), but we've noticed at parties and in meeting couples that the ladies seem to be extremely focused on her and on being with other ladies rather than with the other husbands. She has had several experiences with multiple male partners and loves it (she loves cock, what can we say ) but she has been trying to make an FMF thing happen where the main focus (doesn't have to be 100%, but at least the main focus) is on a man and not on the 2 women getting busy in front of their men. It hasn't been working out so well, as it seems that most women we've met seem to be intent on other women and not nearly as interested in the men in the room.

It's frustrating her. Not that she doesn't appreciate the attention or isn't complimented by it, and I certainly don't take offense to it as I love seeing my wife with other people, period and I'm quite secure in my own looks and physical state - but she's been wanting to create this scenario where the attention is on sharing a man and not on 2 women sharing each other while a man plays the secondary role. I told her to relax, it'll happen when it happens, but it's got us wondering. Are most bi ladies really more intent on female to female action when they get together to play with couples? Is it because they're getting a man most of the time so when they get out to party they want to get that certain something they don't get in their every day life?

She's feeling like she's the outsider for being a lady who wants to get in a group situation where cock is the main focus. We're seriously curious what you guys think and what the norm is. We are still fairly new to the lifestyle, having been to a handful of parties and only a couple of play days outside of parties with other men for her. Are couples with bi ladies really mostly looking for the lady to lady action?

Tim & Trish

Folsom CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Swinging with non bi ladies