Swinging Lesbian Sex Calendar and Sexting : Swingers Discussion 201657
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesSwinging Lesbian Sex Calendar and Sexting
TOPIC: Swinging Lesbian Sex Calendar and Sexting
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
One of my business associates showed me her 'smart phone' and scrolled to a calendar revealing poses by sexy lesbian models.

She confided in me that she gets 'sext messages' daily from a subscription service for swinging lesbians. I thought it might be SLS, but she gave a different name, Sex Tales.

We introduced she and her partner to the swinging lifestyle of Tampa at Eyz Wide Shut.

Who else has a smart phone for 'sexting?' What subscription service provides your lustful lesbian text messages?

Tails out if you 'sext!'

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
A Second Look

Viewing the 'sexting' message subscription my associate mentioned, it also shows pics and tells stories of hot studs. I like the lustful lesbians and the hot studs equally!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
One of my business associates showed me her 'smart phone' and scrolled to a calendar revealing poses by sexy lesbian models.

She confided in me that she gets 'sext messages' daily from a subscription service for swinging lesbians. I thought it might be SLS, but she gave a different name, Sex Tales.

We introduced she and her partner to the swinging lifestyle of Tampa at Eyz Wide Shut.

Who else has a smart phone for 'sexting?' What subscription service provides your lustful lesbian text messages?

Tails out if you 'sext!'

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Swinging Lesbian Sex Calendar and Sexting