Strap-on vs Oral : Swingers Discussion 35483101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesStrap-on vs Oral
TOPIC: Strap-on vs Oral
Created by: TLDandKRD The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Got to agree with VW8177, both are great, and IMO complement each other.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
Strap on AND oral lol. They are totally different experiences. Although that being said I have given oral to many more woman than I have used a strap on with and I think I have to be very comfortable with someone before I want to do that. Though its a huge turn on and very enjoyable.

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
STRAP - on fun -- but DOUBLE header better !!

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I haven't used a strap on a female yet, so its difficult to say which I prefer. Though I really enjoy using oral to lead her to nirvana. :) But I have used a strap on on guys. The power rush is amazing and it taught me why guys get such a charge from holding a gal's head down on their pole. It also showed me where the inspiration comes from to pound that cock in as deep and as hard as I could. I got a whole new insight into what is required of a guy. The physical workout and aiming control is more difficult than I thought. It gave me a new appreciation for their talents.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(265 posts)
no strap on here so far..jaidawn wow xxx

Nottingham United Kingdom
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Ms. Licks:

Why not both at the same time? I would love to be part of a FF tagteam. I was years ago....about 25 to be exact.

We would "hunt" men. That was fun. Chicks were much harder to find without the net.

Mischief<--willing to be top or bottom..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I haven't had a chance to try my strap-on with a female yet. That is one of my fantasies that needs to be fulfilled. I also have not had one used on me. I have used one on my hubby a couple of times. As others have said, I get off to the power and control aspect to it.

Since I have not had a strap-on used on me nor have I had very much oral with another female. I really can't say whether I prefer oral or strap-on.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I have a strap on and enjoy using it on both men and women. I've yet to be fucked by a woman wearing one though and not quite sure that I'm interested in doing so. I get such a feeling of power and control when I'm on the giving end...

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
The couple we met recently--she's really into being with another bi. We got so involved with each other, she forgot she had brought her strap-on... Something to try the next time as a new experience for me so I'm looking forward to it. Then I'll know for sure which sensation is more enjoyable ;)

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
I do love a strap on sometimes (as you may see in my profile!) its not something I do everytime, but it is fun to give...and recieve!!!

Susan

Niskayuna NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Strap-on vs Oral