Straight SWM will travel the West Coast to play with a single Bi-Female : Swingers Discussion 107848101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesStraight SWM will travel the West Coast to play with a single Bi-Female
TOPIC: Straight SWM will travel the West Coast to play with a single Bi-Female
Created by: SpunkBoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Straight SWM will travel the West Coast to play with a single Bi-Female

*You understand & are willing to communicate a woman's sexual needs and POV to me. *Single & looking little four-way action? *A filthy imagination which knows no bounds. *Live within easy travel to the West Coast & Mexico. *Love to swing in exotic locations. *Come to you, come to me.

This is not commercial, purely personal.

Good idea or not?

...SpunkBoy

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mischiefnyou,

Thanks for being one of the rare birds who'd reply to my blatant drivel.

Yikes! I've been getting a hell of a lot more laughs in the Political section.

...Spunk

Victoria Canada
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Spunk:

Look at all the other threads listed under this heading looking for the exact same thing you are. Notice there are NO replies. It's not by accident.

good luck,

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Thanks Mischief for replying with such detail and candor.

What I've learned in life, so far, has been by reading, listening, observing and asking. And by making a whole lot of mistakes.

For me, this lifestyle is a journeying into a whole new landscape: language, customs, attitudes, spoken, unspoken, do's, don'ts etc. etc.

My inexperience with the bi lifestyle is painfully obvious.

So with that, I take your comments with a positive spirit; and wish you well.

...SpunkBoy

Victoria Canada
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Wow, you are new. Suggest you rent what you are looking for. It will be easier. Let me count the ways.

*You understand & are willing to communicate a woman's sexual needs and POV to me.

Why at the ripe age of 48 would you need that? I like mine older for a reason. No training wheels.

*Single & looking little four-way action?

I don't need you to find it. Have my own. The real question is why would I want to include you? Single, experienced, quality, gentlemen are already on my payroll.

*A filthy imagination which knows no bounds. Been there, done that, gone full circle.

*Live within easy travel to the West Coast & Mexico. Actually, it's quite far to travel to meet someone. Sounds desperate. Just my take. I don't travel that far for just anyone..

*Love to swing in exotic locations.

The only one that appealed to me would be Berlin. But I would take another woman, not a man.

*Come to you, come to me. Why? I have what I need already. Bichicks don't lack for local friends.

This is not commercial, purely personal. You need a real education regarding your potential role in Biwomen's lives. It's already started. Notice the tons of replies.

Good idea or not?

Bad. Shows tremendous ego, huge lack of reality of place in swinging, Clearly not in touch with what bi women have, want, need.

Oh, the answer to that question is nothing. We need nothing.

Mischief. Time for a reality check. Not being mean.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Straight SWM will travel the West Coast to play with a single Bi-Female

*You understand & are willing to communicate a woman's sexual needs and POV to me. *Single & looking little four-way action? *A filthy imagination which knows no bounds. *Live within easy travel to the West Coast & Mexico. *Love to swing in exotic locations. *Come to you, come to me.

This is not commercial, purely personal.

Good idea or not?

...SpunkBoy

Victoria Canada
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Straight SWM will travel the West Coast to play with a single Bi-Female