Stood up again!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 615541011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesStood up again!!!!!
TOPIC: Stood up again!!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
My experience is limited, but I'd say about 1/2 the time the couple flakes out one way or the other when it goes beyond email and time to actually meet. (not excluding the times it's just not meant to be for whatever reason) I am careful to use pictures that are current and make attempts to properly represent myself so there's no surprises when meeting for the 1st time. I've always been told I look just like my pictures, so I don't think they came around the corner surprised at how I look and changed their minds.

Even though I don't have children at home I'd rather not book my limited personal time with someone who's not genuinely interested. Even w/ out the added expense of babysitters, I'd rather make a date with someone that has enough class and self esteem to treat people like want to be treated themselves.

The limited times I was able to meet with a couple and they were what they claimed to be was enough to make me come back for more.. and try again. : )

Tulsa OK

Username hidden
(344 posts)
We are newbies and have yet to actually have a play date, but we certainly don't understand the logic behind standing people up. We made sure we are completely ready by talking until we turned blue over the past few years, not just days. We have read up on everything and discussed every scenario we can think of. We have actually been stood up 3 times if you can really call it that. We told two different couples where we were going to be and when on three separate occasions so they could come meet us if they wanted, and both said they would definitely make it and never showed or explained why. Instead they just ignore us when we get online now. We don't understand the lack of common courtesy on here whether it be responding to emails or actually showing up for M&G's.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(161 posts)
it happens to us all more than you know. Some people are all talk and no show. LOL They talk a good time but just can't deliver. You just have to keep pluggin' girl and hang in there, your time will definintly cum.

B in FL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
I'l put my gripe in here today. I'm dressed and ready for my 2pm lunch date. Its now 5pm and the single guy (whose idea it was to go out in the first place) never showed up or callled or sent any messages on the site or to my personal e-mail.

I've been in the lifestyle on and off for over 6 years now and have been stood up more times than I can count, by single guys, couples, and even other single girls. What gives???

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

~MEOW~

Mechanicsburg PA

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Or, Mrs 2, how about the Newbies who came to the M&G, but sat as far away from the group as possible and didn't even bother doing anything but watch us? Remember J and I catching up with them in the lobby and "forcing" them to say hello? And these people have been "newbies" for at least three years, possibly 4. Hell, if you can't take a crap, get off the pot!

I'll join the Vermont contingent in the "bisexual swinging female" gripe. We'll meet a newbie couple and both of them sit and stare at me, and barely say a word to J. lol That was out LAST newbie couple. Now, if they contact us, we tell them to get a little bit of experience in the lifestyle and contact us again. We've had them run screaming into the bathroom, we've had them looking like they're going to a funeral when they show up at a play date, and we've had them cancel playdate after playdate until we finally told them we weren't interested any longer. Lord Deliver Me. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
VT - yeah...we wouldn't have been so patient if it wasn't that she was planning to come up to us. I kinda figured (and wasn't "really" surprised) that she'd back out when I came to get her. Gave me a good excuse to get together with my friends' family. :) That's pretty much our only horror story, so I guess we're pretty lucky. :)

Reading PA

Username hidden
(115 posts)
We had gotten together with a couple and things went well...just some soft swapping at that point. Then they kept wanting to make plans to come up and plans would fall thru. They broke up and she made plans a few times to come up, never showing or calling or anything, but always with belivable excuses. (Including one daughter being in the hospital after a car accident and one time having a HUGE fight with the ex after he came into the house uninvited and locked himself in her bedroom so she couldn't go out with anyone else.)

The last time I actually was driving down to pick her up (2 hours away) and, expecting things to fall thru, made plans to visit another friend (who lived on the way down) for a play date with our kids. Luckily I called to just say I was on my way after the play date. Her daughter answered the phone and told me that her mom was away for the weekend, a PLANNED trip to visit her sister. Needless to say, though I am a glutton for punishment, I've not talked with her since.

Reading PA

Username hidden
(115 posts)
Vtcouple, that's happened to us a few times up here. Rarely if ever happened when we were swinging in Virginia, but it seems to be the norm up here that if they are uninterested, they'll make the date and not show up! Don't let it discourage you. There are lots of nice couples in your area (cause you don't have to stick with Vermont). You just seem to be getting your unfair share of loonies!

Doode, that was just plain rude and childish. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Stood up again!!!!!