Stood up again!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 61554101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesStood up again!!!!!
TOPIC: Stood up again!!!!!
Created by: VTCouple_69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you've been swinging for any length of time you're going to meet rude people here just as you do in the not lifestyle life. If you're going to let one, two, or even ten rude people rule your lives, then you let others rule your life. There are ways to get better at picking less rude people, but you never get perfect. And the more you form a demanding set of rules the more limited you become to the opportunity of meeting the surprise, the couple or person who falls under one of your no rules yet would actually be an ideal meeting. Rules are inflexible and there are always exceptions to your rules.

We'd rather take the chance of meeting and be "disappointed". Hey if they don't show for dinner, we have a nice dinner ourselves. We've had many more strange meetings than no shows, though we've had our share of no shows too. And the strange meetings are always at least interesting. Sometimes they make for the funniest stories.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Not so much stood up, but emailing for awhile with a couple who contacted us and made plans and then the day before get an email from the male saying they would meet us but knew already if they did they wouldnt be going home with us but a single male instead, so they werent interested. We were like okay to each their own, and then in the next few days the female contacted us saying sorry they werent able to meet but she wanted to make another date and couldnt wait to meet us in person. Obviously the couple was not on the same page.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
It has happened to me a few times and boy some of the excuses I got.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We got stood up once. After they contacted us and ask us for a date, about two hours before we were to meet I called her and chatted a few min. He called Cat about five mins. later and said I was too pushy! HUH? All I did was conferm our plans. We think he backed out and who knows what he told her. We are sure she was willing. Anyway the point is there are as many games as game players out there. So I feel like if you get stood up by a couple don't blame both it my just be one or the other.

Hazleton IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been in this lifestyle for almost 30 years. I think that no-shows hurt the lifestyle. I suspect that they are new and basically chicken out, performance concerns I would guess

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Uh oh, Patrick Patty is jinxed. Quick, I'll kill a chicken so your hoo joo isn't messed up, JK! Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
never mention you are on a good luck streak. LOL It can change just as quickly. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
We are on a good luck streak right now. We have had bad weeks and bad months. Yes some people suck you deal with it and you move on. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
Wow, we are lucky also, we’ve only been stood up once, we did email them again but they wouldn’t answer any of our emails, and we seen they were still online, we just moved on, that was more than a year ago.

Then about six weeks ago, we had a couple cancel on us at the last minute, but still got together with them a few weeks later, and had a blast. At least they were kind enough to call.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
We have not actually had that experience but find that alot of our friends have. I think alot of people are really not ready, they think they are but when it comes time to show, they chicken out. I also think that is a game for some of these couples. For them the chase is enough. But I can imagine how upsetting that would be to the other. Better luck next time.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Stood up again!!!!!