So when are you not considered curious anymore : Swingers Discussion 52397
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesSo when are you not considered curious anymore
TOPIC: So when are you not considered curious anymore
Created by: kathylcurran The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
i took the curious tag after a few encounters when i found myself feeling the need for more time with another woman and missing it when i didnt get it !!so now im no longer curious i am bi .......somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
In general I find that women are much better kissers. The feel of a woman is also very different. I still prefer men, but I would not give up women.

Nikki

Lake Villa IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I took the "curious" part off after my second experience. During my first bi experience I got very wet when I kissed the other woman, but otherwise was unsatisfied. My second experience started out with me getting my period the day we were supposed to meet. The couple decided to meet anyway. Even though I did not get to use my pussy that night, it was one of the best nights swinging we ever ahd. I had so much fun eating her pussy and making her cum that I could not wait for my next time.

To me it was clear I was no longer curious - I wanted and looked forward to meeting women.

Nikki

Lake Villa IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
KathyL,

Welcum to the bi-fem club. You graduated!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: So when are you not considered curious anymore