Smelly Smells : Swingers Discussion 232053
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi FemalesSmelly Smells
TOPIC: Smelly Smells
Created by: vleather4
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, has anyone else encountered this problem? Not that we all don't have some sort of smell down there but would it be too much to ask to do a double check throughout a party? We all sweat and go potty but I guess I make an extra effort to double check before I have anyones face go near my hooha! And yes there are quite a few natural smells that I like. In the past and thank God not lately, we have had some women who really stink down there and not in a good way. I am a very bi-female but to other bi-ladies if it stinks down there I am not putting my tongue or mouth anywhere near that! I don't expect you to smell like roses but at least a little refreshed down there would be nice! There is a reason why wipes and showers were invented. We have been in the lifestyle for many years now and still haven't found a way to say nicely "You stink bad down there." Any advice on how to gently break it to the other lady that she doesn't exactly smell clean would be much appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hygiene is a characteristic of all! It can be good or it can be "Bad"! If it smells or has too much hair. No go! As for the odor....It occurs for a reason. Too many clean and willing to spend time with the others.

Wesley Chapel FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
so funny you mention this. We played with a cpl and as I went down on her she was a little "strong" I calmly and discreetly whispered in her ear "let me help you douche and then we can have more fun." she knew what I meant and wasn't offended. she thanked me and said she did wash, but maybe she didn't do a good job. the rest of the night was fun. have seen the cpl since know one brings it up and she has learned to do a better job cleaning down there.

Peekskill NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
So, has anyone else encountered this problem? Not that we all don't have some sort of smell down there but would it be too much to ask to do a double check throughout a party? We all sweat and go potty but I guess I make an extra effort to double check before I have anyones face go near my hooha! And yes there are quite a few natural smells that I like. In the past and thank God not lately, we have had some women who really stink down there and not in a good way. I am a very bi-female but to other bi-ladies if it stinks down there I am not putting my tongue or mouth anywhere near that! I don't expect you to smell like roses but at least a little refreshed down there would be nice! There is a reason why wipes and showers were invented. We have been in the lifestyle for many years now and still haven't found a way to say nicely "You stink bad down there." Any advice on how to gently break it to the other lady that she doesn't exactly smell clean would be much appreciated.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Smelly Smells